[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 35 of 38

I think the party order should also say something - Page 35 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Nov, 2003 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 38 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2003 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 35

One thing, how are the skeletons already?  If it was a fresh death from the smoke he would be rotting still.

Leirsgrios walks close to the skeleton, puts his torch near the skeleton.  He says, "Looks like he died before the smoke to me....hes already a skeleton.  He wouldn't of had time to rot since the smoking of the cave.  Alright, lets loot this skeleton and make sure all the bats are dead then get outa here.  I can't take much more of this smell."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

As I said, I don't remember seeing that body there when we checked the cave out yesterday.  This poor soul must have wandered in here for shelter for the night or was already dead from the bats.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

percicely, poor man.  Well, lets take his loot and see what we can do with it.

[offtopic]I'm tired so  i will do the party order tomorrow, its midnight here :S 9[offtopic]

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 35 IV Camp Medieval

If he has any loot that hasn't been ruined from the fire and smoke.  poor dude, maybe we should have checked the cave before piling up the wood in it.  There this body being here disturbs me greatly.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Enelya Seems Disturbed as well and Looks at Liete with a look of Saddness..and She Stares at the body...then looks away ..with her torch stars walkin deeper into the cave...to see what lies here and If we had misssed some battys..*S*

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

This is what i have so far for the party order.

Liete says, "We should inspect the body of that humanoid."

Leirsgrios says, "Alright, I will go look at it, if it moves run!" He chuckles to himself.

With his mace ready in one hand, he puts the torch close to the skeleton to try and determine its death.

Leirsgrios says, "I don't think we caused this death.  The bats probably did this or something infected by the bats.  Lets take his stuff, its useless for him in here.  Maybe we can use some it or pawn it off.  Lets grab it on our way out."

Eneyla says, "Isn't that a bit unrespectful to violate someones corpse?"

Leirsgrios chuckles and says, "Not if its dead it isn't.  We can give it a good proper buriel when we are done.  Lets go check out these bats."

With torches shining forward they walk towards the den, when they enter the den they look for any living bats.

Anyone have any ideas or is this good to post?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 35

Well, i'm outside vomiting so this one is up to you guys.  I think that looks fairly good.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 35

I think the party order should also say something about checking out the cave and what we do if we find anything else.  The scenario won't go far with a short post with nothing really decided on what everyone is doing in it.

+  « First of 38 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,