[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 36 of 38

Hey sorry about not posting the party order. - Page 36 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Nov, 2003 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 38 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 36

I think the party order should also say something about checking out the cave and what we do if we find anything else.
Yeah, but what else is there to add?  Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2003 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Lets have Omega look at the map bag, hes go the most mind of us all.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2003 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Sounds ok to me, I think Omega should check the map bag also.  There may be something of use in it, I hope.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 36 IV Camp Medieval

Oooh, we have a dungeon on our hands.  We should stay one more night to make sure any infected animals are dead.   We should go back to town and see if Jonas is better and if he wants to join us again.  Wanna split the 5 gold?  If so who gets the extra piece?  Who should carry the map?  I think Liete should, shes the navigator...or maybe Omega cause hes really smart...Liete how far are you from getting armor?  If you are within 5 gold you can have it.  We want you to be as protected as possible.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Hmm, I will have to check about the armor.  I don't think I have much gps, and haven't been keeping track like I should.  ;)  But as for carrying the map I can carry it since I am a navigator.  We could just split the 5 gps, but as for staying at Mr. Smith's farm, in my opinion, I would pass on that.  The attacks happened at the other farmer's place.  We may need to go there and insure to destroy the animal(s) responsible for the attacks.  

If we are looking to explore a dungeon, the best thing to do would be to stock up on our supplies and whatever we have used.  Which means, we would probably need some more flint, flasks of oil and torches.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

Yeah i agree...we need to stock up and rest up one more night just to make sure it is all clear.....and i may need to get more arrows and such....Food all the good stuff....

Pay the farmer for his Nice Accomidatations and welcome ...Then Head for some adventure...big *S*...why dont we pay the farmer with what gold we found... smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 36

Ok, it appears that we are wasting time and time is what we seem to have so little of sometimes.  I think it might be best to move on before someone comes up on us while we are standing there.  Let's head into town, maybe check the tavern and get some drink and possibly any lore or gossip about the town.  ;)

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 36

Hey sorry about not posting the party order. I've had the flu, i will post it today for sure.

+  « First of 38 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,