[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 37 of 38

Hmmm, we will see about the sharpening stone - Page 37 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Nov, 2003 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 38 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 37

Do you guys agree with everything in this party order?  Also, do you have a better way of asking about him paying us?

Omega says, "Guys, we better get moving.  Liete, you take the map, your a navigator.  We will split this gold between the four of us.  We each get 1 gold except for Liete.  She can have the extra gold. Everyone agree?"

Liete says, "Alright, sounds good to me.  Lets go moving on to Farmer Clybecks place."

Leirsgrios and Eneyla both nod in agreement.

The party heads to Farmer Clybecks place.  When the get to the farmers house omega will ask, "Hello, we are back.  Would you like us to watch your livestock during the night?  We have destroyed the bats in the cave and now we just have to kill the infected animals.  We believe that one of them may attack your farm again.  Our services aren't free though, we may have to repair our equipment and buy more supplies after.  Lets discuss as price.  Last farmer payed us 50 gold and fed us Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.  Sounds reasonable to me, will you accept?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Hmm, did Mr. Smith pay us 50 gps?  Let us keep in mind that these farmers have very little and Mr. Smith offered us gps, but he also let us sleep in his barn, and his wife cooked for us.  

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

True, should i just say that we will need food?  I remember now, it was only 40 gold.  I'm just going to have him ask if he could feed us and stuff.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 37 IV Camp Medieval

Let us take the 3 gps and prepare for the night to come.  I am hoping that whatever the beast was that attacked this farmer's animals will come back tonight and we will be able to snuff out it's life.  We do need to goto the marketplace.  In fact, we should have gone to the marketplace before coming to the farmer's house.  We are wasting much daylight and energy traveling back and forth from twice a day.  ;)

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

sad.gif sorry, alright.  Lets go to the marketplace.  What exactly do we need at the marketplace?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

No need to be sorry.  ;)  Just pointing out that much traveling like going back and forth 2 times instead of going while on our way to here or there, uses our character's energy which will unfortunately catch up with us in the long run, when don't want to be vulnerable.  ;)

I think we need to get a torch for each adventurer.  How many flasks of oil do we have left?  We may also want to stock up on any rations or water for when we go to explore the areas of this map.  I do need to look into getting my 2 handed sword sharpened.  I am sure that whacking tree limbs with it earlier may have dulled my blade.  I do want to be able to slice and dice if need be, not try and saw them down with a dull sword.  ;)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 37

Could you possible help me with this party order?  I'm feeling quite light headed at the moment.  My character is a blacksmith so if we could purchase a shapening stone or something, i could work on it.  

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 37

Hmmm, we will see about the sharpening stone while in the marketplace.  As for helping you with the party order, you can pretty much use much of what's already been discussed here in the camp.  I may not be here tonight.  My husband and I are supposed to go to a dinner with his co-workers & boss, but with bad news I received today, those plans may change.  

+  « First of 38 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,