[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 6 of 38

i think we can all go to mr smith and still - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 17th Sep, 2003 - 6:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 38 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 6

Group Loyalty: good

Liete looks at Wraith and says, 'Well said.  This bickering is just getting to be ridiculous.  I don't care, let's just get some information and move on.'

Liete then looks at Myst and says, 'Wraith has a good idea about possibly buying one of the villagers a drink.  We could probably get some info from a villager as well as the bar keep.  But of course, the choice is up to you as to what we will do.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

i was just checking the gms new stuff in the rules and it is longgggggg. anyways at least it takes care of some issues that i had in the previous game and now too. okay so now that it is set we are going to buy some drinks get some info and be on our way, anything more to add?

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

I think we have enough to get a villager drunk (if they would trust us) and to get info from the Bar tender, the tender may know more but may also be more expensive. We also need to find out who exactly is wanting help, what info they can give us, how much they are willing to pay and how we will split the earnings. I am for evenly deviding of the reward. Lastly I don't think it would be wise to draw to much attention to ourselves, who knows if people know we are running around in the dark they might start accussing us. Let's order though the Waitress is probally getting unpatient and suspious. What are your views on offering our services?  [offtopic]sorry I am a bad speller and what is this group loyalty, do we all need to post that?P.S. Mystic please use these so it is not so confussing.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 6 IV Camp Medieval

Liete looks at Myst and says, 'I have nothing more to add.'

She then turns to everyone else and says, 'Can anyone think of any more questions to ask?'

Liete turns to Wraith and says, 'I don't know about getting a villager drunk, but buying one of them a drink will more than likely gain some sort of trust.'

[offtopic]Joel, you don't have to post the group loyalty thing.  But it's an option when you click reply in this thread when you go to post your suggestions and actions of your character.  ;)[/offtopic]

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

okay i will post party order now, no sense to wait a long time just to pay for some drinks and ask some questions.
[offtopic]okay i got it finally! thanks guys.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

Liete looks at everyone and says, 'I think we should definitely go and speak with this Mr. Smith.  That way, we may have some idea of what this thing might be.  I am all for slaying this beast, I just want to know a little bit more about it, before I jump into battle with it.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2003 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 6

Medusa looks at everyone and says 'I think we should split up maybe some can go and meet Mr. Smith and see what kind of information can get and others can stay at the bar and see if some of the people the waitress talked about will come tonight, remember she says they go to the bar and tease her'.
She then looks at Myst and says 'Just tell us what do you think, my sword is always ready and I'm not afraid of anything'.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

i think we can all go to mr smith and still have time to get back to the bar if we need to.

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,