[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 7 of 38

We should also ask where a good spot to watch - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Sep, 2003 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 38 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 7

I agree with mystic we should stick together. Let's go right now and do more planning after we get more information. I think we should see about some kind of trap for this beast if it is possible. (possibly a pit and bait?) I know it is a wild idea but being an animal trainer I wonder if it is possible to train this creature at all for our benefit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2003 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

ok so we go to mr smith then and ask details about what is going on and see if we can get money for it too. i am going to post party order now.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2003 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

ok things are looking on the up now that we have mister smith with us. lets think of some specific questions to ask so that we get all the info possible. i have a couple already. how much gold can he get from the farmers? if we can stay in one of the barns at night to look at whats going on?

18th Sep, 2003 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 IV Camp Medieval

Zenobia looks at Mr. Smith and ask him the following questions:

What do you mean exactly by 'they were taken'? they were taken by somebody or killed?

What kind of marks were left on the animals?

Did anybody hear any strange sounds?

Did you all see footsteps of any kind?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2003 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

We should ask if there were any remains blood, feathers, intestines? Can you tell us where they were taken from, we should look at the surronding area is there more than one animal, how big, what is it using to kill them, where is it dragging or carrying the animals to. Could we find its lair and catch it off guard when it is not coming out to feed. Are there any burn marks could this be a Dragon? these are all things we should try to find out. I also a agree on setting up a watch point to obsereve the creature in action to see it's moves and find its weakness, but we need to make sure were not down wind so we don't become possible meals.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2003 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

Liete listens to everyone's questions and says, 'We should also ask if the attacks are random or if they happen at certain time of night and of course how often the attacks have happened.  It would have to be pretty big to take out a cow.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2003 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 7

these are good questions i will be sure to put them all in party order we just need molave to post now, hope he comes soon so we can continue.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

We should also ask where a good spot to watch from is, we might have to split up a little if it has a wide feeding ground, we will have to figure out a way to signal each other from a distance if this is the case.  [offtopic]Can someone e-mail or IM Wanlorn, I don't know how, I left a message in his guest book though.[/offtopic]

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,