[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 8 of 38

Sorry to hear that, wanlorn.  I am - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Sep, 2003 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 38 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2003 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 8

These are really good question, guys.  I also wonder if the attacks are limited to just the farmers livestock or if this beast has attacked any people yet.

[offtopic]I don't know how to email him.  I actually haven't seen him on the board in a couple of days now.  If whoever does email him and he doesn't post in the camp, we may have to proceed without him.[/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2003 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

i will give molave a few more hours and then post the party order?
[offtopic]i will send him a private message, maybe he is busy?[/offtopic]

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, Mystic, I would wait until at least in the morning, if he hasn't posted in the camp by the time you log on in the morning, you should go ahead and post in the party order.

I has the same problem when I was leader the last time.  I even asked a question about it.  You can Click Here to find where I asked that question and the answer the GM gave me.  ;)

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 8 IV Camp Medieval

thanks for the message i looked at the thread, so should we say that we are not responsible for wanlorn's character?
[offtopic]maybe he is angry because the gm said we know each other stats after he went on about his long years as a gm and blah blah blah? :smile.gif i actually forgot to send him a private message, so i will do that now.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

I wouldn't wait too long, or the other players will get bored with the game.  ;)

[offtopic]If he is upset, he will just have to get over it.  :smile.gif  After all it is just a game.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

okay i will put the party order, i treid to private message him but it said i am ignored or something like that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 8

[offtopic]Hey, Sorry I have been busy, I was in a car accidenct on last sunday and wrote my car off... Where are we? I will read what has been going on and catch up on monday ok? I have to fly... looking at cars today *Hope I find one*[/offtopic]

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

Sorry to hear that, wanlorn.  I am glad that you are not too seriously hurt.  Good luck in finding your car.

[offtopic]Please try not to just post an offtopic.  It's in the rules on the forum now about having to post more than just an offtopic  ;)[/offtopic]

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,