[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 10 of 38

I volunteer to check the chickens since they - Page 10 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Sep, 2003 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 38 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 10

Liete says, 'Yea, I can understand, but also we may get some free food or something if they don't have much gold.  Plus, the town mayor, may give us a reward from their safe or something.  We won't know until we try.  Plus, if we can beat this creature, we will be famous and it may also bring us even greater rewards and adventures in the future.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2003 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

I have some rope but I don't know if it would be stong enough. I also don't know what kind of trap we could set not using bait and that wouldn't hurt the animals too. Maybe we dig a pit at the hole in the fence and put sharped sticks at the bottom then cover it with grass and hay, I think molave should have his bow ready and if it gets past our trap he could take careful aim for its throat if it gets close enough other wise I would wait for a kill and try to follow it at a distance. It may be wolves and there could be more of them. Mabey molave could poison his arrows in case he misses the throat. more ideas?

26th Sep, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

I just don't agree with it, says Medusa. I came here for the gold, I'm not interested in doing any charitable work around....

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2003 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 10 IV Camp Medieval

I understand your trepidation at becoming involved in this quest Medusa, especially since the chance for gold is slim, however, what do you intend to do with the gold if you are to dead to spend it anyways?? I can see about making a poison *note - the gm will have to say I can or I can't*, but I will be more than happy to take aim and put some arrows in whatever is doing this. Remember though that a wounded bear is a dangerous bear... I would rather poison a sheep and let it eat the dang sheep than get close enough to shoot it...

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2003 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

hey good to see things are back, so where are we at now? how much gold we going to get? lets ask the old man if he can supply us food for our time here? what about the map we need to plan something for the night.

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2003 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

Yes, something needs to be planned for who is going to be watching the sheep (or was it goats?), and chickens.  I think the pig pen may be ok, because it seems like it is closer to the farmer's home and in between the two barns.  I will volunteer to watch the sheep (or was it goats?).

[offtopic]Hey, Mystic, I'm moving this weekend.  I can access the net from the library until my phone or cable modem is hooked up at our new house, but when you are ready to post in the party order, don't wait on me, k?  I will check the game everyday when I'm at the library and try to post for my character.  Just giving you a heads up.  ;)[/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2003 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 10

thanks for telling us msslm. ok guys we need to get a move on. what are we going to do now?

27th Sep, 2003 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 10

I volunteer to check the chickens since they seem like the target, maybe somebody else can give me a hand to check it out, I need to find a near by place around the chickens to hide or maybe built something so when the 'monster' or whatever it is comes around we can observe it without making ourselves noticeable.

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,