[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 2 of 38

I do not wish to lead on the contrary I volunteer - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 14th Sep, 2003 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 2

reckless, i am not reckless and what you are the one that should be the leader?  :smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

I think we should wait for more friends before decideing. It is good to have you hear myst, your skills will help us, if we work together.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

Myst, thank you for the nomination, though I really feel we should wait to decide who the leader will be until the rest of our friends get here. Liete should be joininng us soon... Though seriously Myst you do come off rather bruskly... biggrin.gif

hi i am coming here as myst this time and im not playing.

Well I am certainly glad you are coming as yourself, you beg me to wonder if you have a split personality with the comment "this time." and when you say "im not playing" I wonder if you ever were...  ;)

i have a 2 hand sword and someone is going to wish they did not meet me!

Great intro... can you see how we might think you are hostile and reckless?  ;D

by the way who is going to be the leader this time?

Let us wait and see... I am sure we should be expecting a couple more people to join us, I meem we three are hardly sufficient to the task, I meen come on two herbalists and a barbarian... what are we going to do have a tea party???  ;D ;D wink.gif

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

Page 2 IV Camp Medieval

i am not nominating you! i am just saying you are the one that wants to be the leader because you said that i am reckless just because i say i have a 2 hand sword and i am not playing? tongue.gif

I VOTE FOR WRAITH  

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Hello everyone.  My name is, Liete (pronounced as Lee-a-tay) and I am a young warrior.  I have learned the skills of a navigator and I can swim and dive.  I carry with me my trusty short sword, the clothes on my back, a belt pouch, some dry rations and water, a blanket to sleep on, and I'm wearing my best boots.  I am eager to go out on this journey.

As for voting for a leader, I will wait until more people join in, before I vote for a leader.

[offtopic]Look guys, this is just a game.  The camp is for planning and making decisions on what everyone will do.  Everyone that goes on the journey are supposed to work together as a team.  So, please let us not fuss in the camp, ok?  Wanlorn there is no need to be quoting what people say in the camp.  Just a helpful tip.  wink.gif[/offtopic]

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

Welcome Liete, I am glad to see that we have another in willing sword, I think this will be a really good adventure.

[offtopic]Mss, there has to be some sort of banter with the group, I may not be an expert but I have been playing RPG's since I was 10 or 11, I have been a game master for several years myself. Part of the comaraderie of a game is banter. I quote people as I see needfull to get a point accross.  ;)[/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV - Page 2

"Hi all. This is Medusa, I'm an animal trainer and a body guard. I'm a warrior, and I don't fool around with so much talking, I like plan and action. I carry with me Dry rations (7),  skin water (7),  sword long,  herbs for healing (1),   skin dye, 12 arrows,  arrow holder with strap, bow long and a stray dog that I have to train.
I'm not a people's person , I am here for a purpose and I will give everything I have in order to acomplish that goal so please do not bother me if is not for straight business.

I don't know much about you all, but if anyone is interested in being the leader, speak out and we will vote."

[offtopic] hey guys, what's going on? this is not real life, just a game...so let's relax and enjoy smile.gif [/offtopic]

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2003 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

I do not wish to lead on the contrary I volunteer to be last I will also take any watch and mabey 2 I hope to train myself to be a light sleeper and always be ready for action.  I am not sure if there is anything we need to hide beside gold and I will also volunteer to be a counter attacker if we get attacked. It would be nice to have a mage and we need to find out  neccessary supplies.
Let us not bicker and  let's try to accomplish more than a tea party. (wraith smilesto himself)
Liete and Medusa it is great to have you here. I am now beggining to feel more confident in our success.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (38) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,