[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 3 of 6

'Thank the heavens we made it back to the - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 9th Aug, 2003 - 1:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
18th Jul, 2003 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 3

'Um, I think we might be in trouble,' Lucia says uneasily and clearly shaken by her close touch with an arrow.  She looks to Mystic and Zenobia and says, 'I saw one of them.  They're wearing black.  What is that sound?  Are they calling for each other to swoop down and take us out? Or are they just trying to protect their territory?' .
Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'I don't have idea! but let's finish what we started. Since we have the grappling hook and rope now we can climb the mountain and see how many of them are out there. I will climb it while Mystic is behind me and you (Lucia) stay in the ground with your eyes well open'. 'Mystic get ready your arrows, I will have mine ready too'.

And then Mystic says "I don't know what to do now, maybe they are going to attack us somehow or calling for more of them to come. are we going to die already?.

Lucia tries to be confident and adds "If we play our cards right, we won't die.  Zenobia, I will keep my eyes open and alert you and Mystic to any sudden movements.  Hopefully, we will get the end of this and continue on our journey.'

Mytics says "Ok i want to find somewhere so i cannot be hit without seeing them coming first. i think zenobia and the warriors should get ready to fight since they can attack better. i will shoot an arrow as backup. "

Then Zenobia and Mystic climb the mountain using their tools and having ready their bows and arrows to attack while Lucia is on the ground ready for a surprise attack."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2003 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Zenobia shouts to Lucia and Mystic 'Don't worry girls, I'm only 12 feet up and I'm going to jump right now and I'm ready to fight'. She then jumps down, grab her long sword from her side and thinks 'I'm ready for all you darling' with a voice that denotes she wants blood. She moves quickly like the wind and grabs Mystic by her hand and throw her inside the wagon and says 'You hide there, if you can throw some arrows, go head. Keep hiding' . Mystic says "lets do it, i am ready i am going to try and get out of the way and let you big ladies handle these guys ."and Zenobia  says to  Lucia "Quickly, fight those two coming to your way, I will fight the four coming to my way, don't worry about me, I have enough experience to handle them all. You just see about yourself'. While the four men approach, Zenobia gives a shout of 'war' and jumps straight to two of the men, she kick them and slash  their throats so quickly that she now realized that there also two other men left. She gives a sarcastic smile to them while watching the blood on her sword and says 'I see you want to join your friends huh?' and then she takes one of the humanoids and slash him right throw his chest and then she fights with the last one left, take out his weapons from him and point her bloody sword on him and says 'I'm not going to kill ya...at least...not for now...not until you tell us, who you are and what are you doing here' .

23rd Jul, 2003 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 RPG PBP Medieval World

Zenobia is not sure whether these humanoids are dead or alive, after all are not 100% humans so she decides to leave Lucia to fight this guy by herself, Zenobia think she can handle it and she doesn't want to take way the opportunity for Lucia to experience, grow and get that feeling of pride that a good warrior always must possess. She keeps an eye on the fight while she search the bodies of these humanoids, she asks Mystic to stay where she is until she tell her otherwise, with sword in hand and ready to fight again if its neccessary, Zenobia's wisdom is on her best shape.....

26th Jul, 2003 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Order Party Medieval

Lucia is exhausted, but still alert to any strange sounds or sudden movements.  She looks at Zenobia and at Mystic.  Lucia sees that Zenobia is hurt.  Lucia runs to Zenobia and asks, 'Zenobia, these wounds look bad.  Do feel like you can make this journey out of this area?  We need to go quickly to avoid anymore of these people.  You should get into the wagon and rest.  Mystic, can you tend to her wounds?  I will try to guide the horse and wagon out of this area.  Once we get out of this area, we will be able to care for Zenobia's wounds without the chance of being attacked again.

Zenobia listens to Lucia and says 'I'm fine, I'm fine' but her wounds are looking really bad. She goes to the wagon and rest for a minute or two and says 'I think I can walk and when we get out of here I can see about my wounds, don't worry about it'.

Mystic is watching at Zenobia's wounds and says "Do we have some king of bandaid? i can help xenobia with her wounds but i am not a doctor. this is why i wanted to get some kind of healing potion before coming here".

Zenobia raises an eyebrow and says to Mystic "It's not time for complaints now".

Lucia interrupts Zenobia and says , "I know that you feel that you could walk.  But I think you might need to rest in the wagon until the bleeding stops.  Those wounds look pretty bad.  The more you move around, the more your blood is going to come out of your wounds.   You are a valuable leader and Mystic and I would hate to lose you on this journey."

Zenobia looks at her and says 'Lose me? are you kidding me? I'm Zenobia, the greatest warrior, you forgot?" she says while giving a fake smiling and not showing her truly pain.

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'I think must be some clothes in the wagon. Please take it or cut a piece of my own cloth and tight it on my wounds. Let's get out of here".

Zenobia is in the wagon and she's very concerned on the future of her team. She knows she must get well soon in order to lead her group but she knows she counts on Lucia.

"She says to Mystic and Lucia, let's move on people!'

Lucia says "Sounds good to me, we need to get out of here before we run up on anymore of these humaniod looking people.  I will draw the map by memory once we get out of this area. "

30th Jul, 2003 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

"Okay we need to decide fast. I  think we should get back to the village, I'm  very hurt and maybe I will not be able to make it through the journey since the real guys didn't show up yet. Mystic wants to get back too. Its up to you Lucia now to say what you wants to do.

Lucia listens to everyone's concerns on what they want to do.  She thinks for a moment and looks at Mystic and Zenobia and says, 'Ok, we head back to the village.  Maybe if we're lucky, we might find another warrior to travel with us.  Plus, we will get some supplies and get Zenobia's wounds fixed up.

Zenobia nods her head and says 'Okay, let's find the place to stay, we will eat, feed the horse and rest until very early in the morning, we will leave just before the sun comes out'.

1st Aug, 2003 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3

Lucia looks at the sky and says, 'I wonder how much daylight we have left.  I think we should try and find another patch of trees for a safer place to set up camp.  I would rather we be away from the mountains at this point.  Everything here still feels wrong to me somehow.  

'Zenobia you should ride in the wagon until we find a safer place to set up camp.  I think we are a days journey from the village.  So, you can conserve your strength.  We can feed the horse and we can eat alittle bit of our food while we are traveling.  I also think that Mystic and I should travel along side the wagon until we find a place to set up camp.'

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'I think is a great idea, let's do that, of course if Mystic agrees with it too. I feel very weak and I need to eat and rest'.

Mystic says "Yeah lets get away from the mountains fast and then we can camp somewhere in the trees. i also have my bow ready all the time so if anything moves i shoot ".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 3

Name of Leader:   Lucia is going to take over as leader, for Zenobia is still healing from previous battle and everyone in the camp agreed.

Name of Second Leader:  Mystic  

Scenario:  III Desolation

Number of Players:  5

Names of Players:   LDS_Forever, Mystic, wanlorn, Shady25, msslmshdy30

Who will be in the lead:  Lucia

Who will be in the lead 2nd:   Mystic

Who will be in the rear:  Zenobia

Who will be in the rear 2nd:  Adauwyr & Kane

Who will negotiate for the party:  Lucia

When in an open field what will be your formation:  Lucia in front, Mystic & Zenobia in the middle, Adauwyr & Kane in the back

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:  Lucia, Adauwyr, Mystic, Zenobia, Shady (in that order)

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:  Lucia

Who will react first to attack:   Lucia & Adauwyr, Mystic will prepare her bow and arrows, Shady will help Zenobia

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:  Mystic

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)   48 hours

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3 World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

'Thank the heavens we made it back to the village intact,' Lucia says with relief.  'Zenobia where shall we take you for you to rest?'

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'Take me to my place where I can lay down for a while and rest from all this journey.  I'm a bit too weak to think about it right now, I think you can handle it.'

Mystic then says, 'we need to make sure and get a lot of food and good armor. i read something about checking the bar too who is going to do that?'

Lucia thinks for a brief second, looks at Mystic and then says, 'I think we should both go to the tavern.  We could look for more adventurers while we get some alcohol for Zenobia's wounds.  We could also inquire if there is a healer in town.  We must get Zenobia to her home.  The rain is already starting, so I don't think that we will be able to get supplies until the rain stops.  But surely, the tavern would still be open to the weary traveler.'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,