[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 4 of 6

Zenobia just specifed that she needs to buy - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Aug, 2003 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 4

While Mystic, and Lucia are taking Zenobia to her home, Lucia looks to Zenobia and says, 'We need to get you to your home, so that you can rest.  I am also wounded, but not nearly severe as you.  I will tend to my wounds after I have insured you being taken care of first.  While you are resting, I will dress my wounds.  Since the rain has started, we will have to wait to get supplies.  Mystic and I will try to recruite some more adventurers.'

Lucia then looks at Mystic and says, 'We did pass three worthy, and strong looking adventurers when we came into town.  We should see if we can run up on them again.  For they may prove to be helpful for our journey back out again.'

'Greetings and Well Met fair adventurers... My name is Adauwyr and am seeking a group of adventurers to whom my sword and skils may prove of some worth'

Lucia looks at the newcomer, smiles and says, 'Hello, Adauwyr.  What skills do you have?'

Adauwyr looks to Lucia and says, 'I can Cook and a leather Worker... Oh and I can use my sword'

'Hello every one I am Kane.   I am a warrior.  I have the skills as a Body Guard and Animal Trainer.  I am a great fighter and will like to go on an adventure with you..  I am ready to travel far and wide with you all, and battle what ever we come across.'

Adauwyr, noticing the bleeding state of the ladies, says with compassionate concern "Perhaps it would be wise if Zenobia and Lucia's Wounds should be properly bound and dressed before we proceed with the travels, lest one or the other should take their leave due to loss of vital fluid.

Lucia looks at Adauwyr and says, 'You all can go with Mystic, and I to nearest bar.  Zenobia's wounds do need to be cleaned and properly dressed.  We can also inquire in the bar if there is a healer in town, while we purchase some alcohol for Zenobia's wounds.  We may also hear some local lore of what's been going on since we left last.  I also need to go to the market and purchase what Zenobia needs and what I need to get for the journey back out again.  Please everyone make sure you get everything you need in the market before our next journey out.  But now that the rain has started, it will have to be after the storm passes.'

Lucia looks at Zenobia rests her hand on Zenobia's shoulder and says, 'Stay safe here in your home.  We should not be long.  Hopefully, we will find a healer.'

Adauwyr turns to Lucia and says "So, what are we waiting for, let us tarry no longer... The lady Zenobia is in dire need... let us forthwith proceed into the market!

Kane looks at Lucia and says" Yes we should go before she ends up worse."

'Sorry to interput your conversation....Hello everyone, my name is Cloud and i'd like to adventure with you on your journey.'

Lucia looks at the newcomer, smiles and says, 'Hello, Cloud.  You want to journey with us?  What skills do you have?  Are you a warrior?  A magician?  A thief?"

Cloud says, 'I am a magician, I also have the special skills of a jester and an artist'

Adauwyr looks to the new comer and says "Well met Cloud, looks as though you are equiped to travel'

Cloud looks at Adauwyr and says "Hello sir, yes I have come prepared'

Lucia looks at Cloud, Adauwyr, and Kane and says, 'Please feel free to go with us on our journey, but at this time, one of our fellow adventurerers is wounded and we must head to the tavern to purchase some alcohol for her wounds.  We also must inquire at the tavern if there is a healer in town as well.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

Order Party Medieval

Lucia looks at the bar maid and says, 'Yes madam.  Just one moment please.'

Lucia turns to everyone and says, 'I think we may need to take turns going to the door and checking the wagon.  It is to make sure no one robs us while we are in here looking for information.  Does anyone have an empty flask with them?  That way, we can put some of this ale in it to take back to Zenobia.'

Anauwyr turns to Lucia and says "I will stand gaurd on the cart, that way each of you can better focus on locating a healer and making your purchases. It will also allow me to keep an eye on the activity around town..."

Mystic says, 'I want to ask the woman where we can rest for the night and the cost and also if she knows of healing potions.

Adauwyr says to Lucia "No, I am sorry but I do not have a flask perhaps you we should purchase a couple..." Then he directing his comment to the party says "I will meet the lot of you back at the cart when your tasks are complete."

Lucia looks at Adauwyr and says, 'Ok, that will work.'

Lucia then turns to Mystic and says, 'Ok, I will ask her about logging for the night and what the cost is.  I will also ask her if she knows of anyone in the town that sells healing potions.'

Lucia then turns to everyone else at the table and says, 'Does anyone else have any questions that they feel we need to ask the bar maid while she is waiting on us?  Also, does anyone have an empty flask?  We need one to carry the ale back to Zenobia.'

Kane turns to Cloud ans says" if Im not mistaken didnt you say that you had a flask?  And if you dont mind may we use it to gather the alcohol to take to Zenobia."  

Kane then turns to Lucia and says "that I dont have any quistions to ask."

Cloud looks at Kane and says: "Yes that is correct, I have a flask with me. We can all use it to sae some drink for later, good thinking"

Mystic looks at Lucia and says, 'why do we need ale for zenobia if we can get a healing potion or some healer to get her well?'

Lucia looks at Mystic and says, 'Zenobia's wounds do need to be cleaned too.  Plus, this is what Zenobia asked for to help with her wounds until we find a healer.  We must not be here too long for Zenobia may expire before we return.  We are not sure if there is a healer in the town.  That's why I am trying to give the bar maid an extra gold piece to see if she might know of a healer or an alchemist.   Of course we may find a first aid kit of some sort in the marketplace, but until the storm clears, I do not think we will be able to shop for one.'

Lucia then turns and looks at the bar maid and says, 'Sorry for the wait, I will take a mug of ale, if you will please.'  Lucia then holds up three gold pieces and says, 'One gold piece is for the ale.  The other two gold pieces will for you, if you might be able to tell us if there is a healer or an alchemist in town.  Also, do you know if there is anyone that might sell healing potions?  And if you could recommend a decent place for lodging for the night and possibly what the cost would be.'

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3 RPG PBP Medieval World

Lucia looks at the bar maid and says, 'Thank you kindly for you advice on the mountains.  We will make sure we keep clear of them.  We will return to secure us a couple of rooms for the night.  Also, do you know if the Village herbalist is located at?  I am in much need of seeking some of his services.  Also, is the marketplace still open or is it closed because of the rain?'

Lucia thinks back to the horrible events that happened to her, Zenobia, and Mystic in the mountains.  They were lucky they managed to get back and live to tell the tale.  She also remembers the loss of poor Sky.  So, young in her life.  She shakes her head to clear her mind.  Time to focus on what is of dire importance, Zenobia's health.

Lucia then turns the everyone at the table and says, 'So, if we going to stay at the lodge here tonight, we must seek out the village herbalist first.  The more time we waste, the harder it will be to save our friend, Zenobia.  We will secure our lodging after we help Zenobia first.'  

'Cloud, will you please pour some of my ale into your flask, please.  So, we can carry it back to Zenobia.'

Kane quickly drinks down his ale and then he gets up and says to everyone "yes we must go and look for this herbalist first,for we need to save Zenobia first Im sure that she hasnt much time"  Kane then looks at Cloud and says" yes please pour some of her ale in to your flask that way Zenobia can use it to clean her wounds."

Mystic says, 'maybe we should split up to get things done faster'

Kane then turns to Mystic and says "splitting up would be a good idea but we are not sure what is out there waiting for each of us so I think it would be best to stick together."

Zenobia wonders at her home why Lucia and the rest of the group are taking so long to return with the medicine...she feels very weak....each hour that pass counts....

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

Page 4 Order Party Medieval

Lucia looks at the woman, and says, 'Could you give us a just a moment please to see how much gold we have?'

Lucia then turns and looks at the group and says, 'Well, I have some gold coin, but I need some of it to pay for my supplies for the trip out.  Plus, I just paid for my ale and paid the barmaid 2 gold pieces for some information.  Let me see how much I have left.'  Lucia takes her coin purse and looks in it.  She counts how much she has.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.  She has 58 gold pieces.  She needs to buy some more rations and water for the next trip and wanted to buy some better armor.  She looks at Adauwyr, Kane, Cloud, and Mystic and says, 'I have some gold pieces, but I think that everyone should pitch in to help out Zenobia.'  Lucia thinks for a moment and then says, 'I will pay the whole amount.  I am sure that Zenobia will repay me once we get back to her home and get her healed.'

Lucia looks at the woman again and says, 'I will take a bottle of your 'special brew' for 49 gold pieces, please.'

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

Order Party Medieval

Lucia turns to everyone and says, 'Now, that we have the potion, we will go quickly to Zenobia's home and give her the potion.  The old woman said that Zenobia must drink all of it.  Then we will see if it heals Zenobia or not.'

Adauwyr says, "Well, what ever we are doing lets quit jabbering and get on with it... More walk less talk people."

Mystic says, 'since we are in the market do we buy now?'

Lucia looks at Mystic and says, 'Mystic, we will shop in the market place after we get this potion to Zenobia.  For every minute we waste, is one less minute Zenobia has left.'

Lucia then looks at everyone and says, 'We will go and buy our supplies after we get the potion back to Zenobia.  She too needs to get supplies.  So we might as well all shop at the same time on the way out of town.'  

Adauwyr says "Yhe sooner we travel the better. Enough tongue wagging and let us be on our way... Zenobia's life may depend upon our swift return."

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3

Zenobia drinks the potion quickly and she expects to feel great soon. She says 'If this potion heals me, we should be going to the market right away to get some stuff for our journey. So please everybody get ready whatever you want to buy. ' She then says with a serious face, 'But if it doesn't heal me and die I want you all going to the journey anyway and remember that Zenobia was here and that she was a great warrior'.

Lucia looks at Zenobia and says, 'Well, hopefully, it will heal you.  I would feel lost without me traveling by your side.  Even if we have only traveled a short time together, I have come to look up to you.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 4

Lucia says to Zenobia, 'I am glad that the potion worked so quickly.  When we go out to the marketplace, I only need 40 gold pieces back from buying the potion.  I do owe you 9 gold pieces already and think it would be best for you to keep those.  I need to buy a leather armor (22gp), 10 dry rations (10), and 10 skin, waters (10).'

Zenobia needs to buy:  Helmet 20
Leather armor 22
small shield 30
10 dry rations 10
Horse food.  
10 water skin 10

TOTAL: 92

and I want to pay Lucia back the money she spent in the potion: 50 gold coins

That's a total of 142 gold coins

I also want to but 1 more potion, (Zenobia wants to contact the old lady again) so everything will come up to: 192 gold coins

Mystic says:  'I want to get 15 rations for 15 gold, i don't think i need anything else right now'

Adauwyr notes the swift recovery of Zenobia and gruffly says "Well it is very good to see that I don't have to hunt a herbalist... Unfortunately I am as equiped as I am going to get ... at least until we find some treasure.... lol..." Then muttering to himself and shaking his head... "who woulda thought, magic would be usefull..."

Cloud says: "Well I have no money so I don't need to buy anything! I'll just wait for you guys to finish"

Lucia looks at Kane and says, 'It appears that you are properly equiped and have plenty of supplies for the journey.'

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 3 World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

Zenobia just specifed that she needs to buy this kind of horse food:

1 Oats Bag (cost: 4 gold coins)
1 Large Sack of Oats (cost: 1 gold coin)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,