[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 2 of 6

'Crap, crap, CRAP!'  Lucia says frustrated. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Jul, 2003 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
1st Jul, 2003 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 2

"We should set a camp around a good tree" says Zenobia. She  is happy that she has a tent for all of them to sleep in.

Zenobia has in hand her a long sword and next to her she has her bow and arrows. She is looking around very carefully, to every noise, to every moment. She knows for experience there are lots of wolves around and she must be prepared. She thinks they should leave around 5:00am. She then says "I will first watch with Mystic and then after a couple of hours Lucia and Sky can watch for another couple of hours and so on, we will take turns until it's time to leave.

Lucia thinks for a moment and says, 'It is good that you have a tent, Zenobia.  I also have a blanket to keep the night chill off of us.  I think that setting up the tent by a tree is a good idea.  It would help to keep some kind of shelter over the ones watching if it were to rain.  

Mystic is not very convinced about making a fire but Lucia looks at Mystic and says, 'Yes the fire would attract attention, but without a fire may attract the wolves that I hear howling in the distance or even someone stumbling upon us in the dark.'

Lucia then sits down and begins to check her sword.  She sets beside her with her hand on it, ready to strike if it need be.

"I think we may need the fire because it will get really cold if we don't have it, not to mention the mosquitoes.", Zenobia adds.

All the warriors have weapons so even though they're inexperienced Zenobia trust they know well how to use their weapons.

Then Mystic adds "Isnt it better to just have one person at a time do it so we can get more rest? by the way are we just going to the south in whatever place or are we going to some specific location?.

Lucia looks at Mystic and says, 'It would be far easier for two people to watch at one time.  That way, if something were to happen, like a pack of wolves, there would be more than one person to handle the situation.'  '

Plus, it would help to have someone to keep the other one awake,'  Lucia says with a wink.

'Also, we are going into uncharted territory to make a map of the southland.  Is that right, Zenobia?'  Lucia asks.

"Yes, we are going south to make a map, uncharted territory' says Zenobia. She also says 'I agree with you Lucia, we need two people just in case of danger'.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2003 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Zenobia thinks we may have to go through the valley between the mountains, it will not be easy but it's the shortest way.  

Zenobia don't think she's all that good drawing maps, she thinks if anybody think they can do it well then they must say so if not she will have to do it.
Any thoughts on how we should start mapping the area? asks Zenobia.

Then Lucia says "I  think the valley would be the most beneficial way to travel through the mountains.  We have too much stuff to carry to be able to handle a climb through the mountains.  And we don't have that much time to travel around the mountains, because Greaves only gave us a week for this journey.

'Yes, I think that the going through the valley would be best.  I could draw the map, but it may look a bit on the rough side,' Lucia says and smiles.  'More like children's drawings, but the artistic gene did pass me in my family,' she says and giggles to herself.

Lucia also notices that Sky has not said much since they started on their journey.  She looks at Sky and asks, 'Sky how goes it with you?  Do you feel that you could continue on this journey with us?'.

6th Jul, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 RPG PBP Medieval World

Lucia shudders and looks around at the mountain ledges.  She also begins to think it to be odd that there isn't even a bird or hawk flying around in the sky.  It's something about the breeze blowing that really sets things off.  

She looks at the others and says, 'Is it me, or does something just not seem right about this area?  I do not think that we should dwell upon this area very long.'  

Lucia looks at Zenobia and says, 'don't you think it might be best to keep moving?  I did not even think about a possible attack from the mountain sides.  It could be possible.  Even if this is the easiest route to travel, time wise.  It may not be the safest until we get away from this mountain area.  What do you think?'

Then Mystic who was very quiet suddent says "I am going to take out an arrow and have my bow ready so if anything happens i can shoot. maybe someone can climb the mountain and see if they see anything? who is going to share some food with me? can we hunt for food ?"

Zenobia looks at Mystic and says : "Here, get some of my food, if you feel more hungry you can go around and see if you can hunt something".

She then looks at Lucia and says "Yes, there is something wrong with this area, I heard that the spirits of the men I killed in the last adventure are looking for me for vengeance, but don't worry, all those are just made up stories by people from the village. I'm ready to attack anybody who thinks that can scares me. Nobody threaten in anyway to Zenobia" she says in a very serious tone.

"Let's move on people. Let's see what's behind the mountains, get ready for a surprised attack, even though doesn't seem possible we don't know with the kind of enemies we are dealing with"

7th Jul, 2003 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Order Party Medieval

GM, we need that you please describe the wagon mentioned in the story. Thank you

9th Jul, 2003 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Order Party Medieval

Mystic takes some of the stuff of Sky, she takes Flask, Small Lantern, Flint and Cloak. She adds 'I don't want to take any of her weapons' then Lucia says 'I will take her sword, it's good to have a spare sword just in case'.

Lucia is horrified that Sky was killed and can't believe that she was hit.  Lucia thought that she watching closely.  But obviously not close enough.  While taking cover under the wagon, she looks to Zenobia for some kind of plan.

'Zenobia, what are we going to do?  Should we press on and risk being hit by arrows?  Or should we keep our cover by the wagon and wait until we can see who is attacking us?  It is hard to tell which direction the arrow could have came from.  It could have came from either side of the mountain ledge.'

Mystic says "I am going to try and stay underneath the wagon, if someone sees something to shoot at then i will fire an arrow in that direction."

Lucia asks, 'how they are going to use the wagon as a barrier because the mountain ledge is above us.  Maybe it might be best if we hide under the wagon.  We would be able to attack if someone were to walk up, but what if they just use to take some of our stuff?  We may have to take turns looking up to see if anyone tries to rob us.' Everybody nods and agrees with Lucia's plan.

Zenobia than says "Lucia you can give half of one ration to Mystic and I will give her other half  of a ration and then Mystic needs to make an effort to look for food by herself. So far, she has not done too much working as a team". Zenobia don't plan to feed people who doesn't like to work and that only observes.

11th Jul, 2003 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3

Lucia looks at Zenobia and Mystic and says, 'we need to devise some sort of plan to get out of this area.  As much as I hate to say it, we must get going.  

Because it looks like whoever shot the arrow, is also playing the waiting game.  We can't just hide under the wagon forever.  We are in danger if we remain and we are in danger if we try to leave.  I hate to sound impulsive, but I think we must try to press on.  Besides, the only people that could even try to attack this person back, would be Zenobia and Mystic.  Because you both have a bow and some arrows.  There is little I can do unless the attacker were to be on the ground, for all I have to attack with is my swords.

Zenobia says 'Since I am the most experienced one I will climb the mountain and see who is the enemy and face him.  Mystic you can be just below me and Lucia you can be in the ground checking just in case a surprise attack comes from the ground. Zenobia prepares her bow and arrows carefuly and direct Mystic to do the same thing.

Lucia looks at Zenobia and says, 'I think that it's a pretty good plan.  Mystic and I could keep a look out on each side of the mountain ledge while you climb up.  I mean, while you're climbing you will be paying alot of attention to climbing up instead of watching to keep yourself from being attacked.  That way, if Mystic or I were to see something, she could shoot her arrows at the person while I alert you to the danger.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 - Page 2

A quick question, is the horse chain long enough for Lucia to keep ahold of it and quickly search for the grappling hook in the wagon?

15th Jul, 2003 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 3 World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

'Crap, crap, CRAP!'  Lucia says frustrated.  'Figures the horse chain wouldn't be long enough.  I can see the grappling hook plain as day.  Was that someone cackling?  Where is it coming from?  Zenobia, do you think that if I let go of the horse chain long enough to get the grappling hook, that the horse would stay still a moment or two?  Also, I know it's a big risk, but I am going to have to stand in plain site for the attacker to see me.  But it will only be for a moment.  It will be difficult for the attacker to get a good enough fix on me, if I move swiftly.  I know exactly where I am reaching into the wagon for the grappling hook.  Once I get the grappling hook and rope in hand, I will then grab the horse chain and cover myself again.  Or does this seem to be too much?'

Zenobia looks at Lucia and says 'Hmmm...that seems like a big risk taking in consideration we don't know where the enemy is exactly located and we don't know how many of them are out there, by the other side, I don't see any other options, you want to take the risk?'

Lucia looks to Zenobia and says, 'Hmmm, you might be right.  How much further through the moutain trail do we have before we get out of the mountains?  If it's not too much further, couldn't we just try to use the wagon as some sort of barrier as we try to make our way out of these mountains?  That way, we could have a better advantage point for a fight away from the mountains.  But if you still want to climb up the mountain, I am willing to take the risk to get the grappling hook and rope.  I might be able to get it without getting hurt.'

Suddenly Mystic says "What if we try to get whoever to come down? like fool them into believing we give up or something and then get them? "

"That could work, but it seems that they are playing the waiting game for us to show ourselves to take another shot at us.  Plus, with the horse not wanting to stand still, it makes it difficult to use the wagon as a barrier unless we slowly travel underneath wagon while it moves.  Horses are rather smart.  They won't walk into deep holes or anything like that, so the horse could be our guide for the wagon out of this mountain trail." says Lucia like she knows what she's talking about.

Lucia looks at the horse and quietly speaking soothingly to it.  In hopes that the horse will be still long enough for her to get the grappling hook.  Lucia looks around at the mountain ledges and takes a deep breath.  She quickly stands up and hops into the wagon tray.  She quickly grabs the grappling hook and the rope.  Lucia takes one quick glance around as she jumps back out of the wagon tray and hides again in between the horse and the front of the wagon. "

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,