G.I. Joe - Renegades - Page 2 of 2

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 13 - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2011 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Animated TV Series
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2011 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe - Renegades - Page 2

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 10 - Duke is arrested while buying parts for the Coyote, and the Joes have to break him out of jail before others can find him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2011 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Renegades Joe GI

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 11 - The Joes penetrate a Cobra facility where an exo-armor weapon is being developed.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2011 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

G.I. Joe - Renegades Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 12 - The town of Green Ridge has won in court to halt the construction of a dam built by Cobra Industries. When Baroness and Doctor Mindbender send Firefly to burn Green Ridge to the ground, it's up to G.I. Joe and a local firefighter to stop him.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2011 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Renegades Joe GI

G.I. Joe: Renegades - Season 1 Episode 13 - Soldiers "¦ heroes "¦ outlaws. On the run after being accused of crimes they didn't commit, six young G.I.s battle to clear their names - and expose the real bad guys, COBRA Industries. The world thinks this giant corporation is the good guys, but it's really run by evil people who want to rule the planet. It's up to these renegade Joes to stop COBRA and save the world - and themselves.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: G.I. Joe - Renegades

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,