[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 3 of 29

mybe the barman needs some credits to jog - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Nov, 2003 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2003 - 8:49am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 3

wow, that is a toss really maybe we better make a run for it while they are still down or probably we can try and bully them to find out why they were harrassing the guy?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

hey whats going on with the game what are we going to do? are you busy or somethin lds_forever?

25th Oct, 2003 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Sorry, I was not able to reply sooner. You don't have weapons and don't even know how to fight..so we better run while we can without being notice, maybe we can return here once they're gone. But at the same time the stranger fought them all! maybe they're not that strong and since they're down we can get them by surprise now. I will post in party order now.

28th Oct, 2003 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Brainstorm Earth Future

Mystic make a list of questions you will like to ask this people, make sure there are key questions, we don't want to spend too much time because some people may see us and call the police.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

maybe just questions about if they know him and why they were waiting for him and not someone else. ok here is one specific,

were you following this guy or did you know he had money?

31st Oct, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Mystic what do you think we should do? we should let them go? do you want to take anything from them? maybe they have weapons or money or something of value?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2003 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 3

nah i do not want to be on these guys revenge list, let them go and we can go to the club and see if anyone knows about the person maybe the barman?

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

mybe the barman needs some credits to jog his memory? how much should we give him? i want him to give us details and maybe tell us about the area?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,