[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 22 of 29

O.K. I think the GM is going to force our - Page 22 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 8th Jan, 2004 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
6th Jan, 2004 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 22

O.K. Fine, I will vote for myself. Do you want me to post now? So, is Reaka just going to say I heard about your job offer? How does he explain that there is a job offer.

Maybe he should say he has heard a rumor that the Stranger is looking for someone to do a job for him? We can watch from a distance and meet up with him after the Stranger tells him whatever he tells him.

I will post now.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 6th Jan, 2004 - 10:16pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2004 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

OK. I think we tell the bartender that it was the two guys who met with the Stranger last night. See if he then tells us anything.

I am still not sure I am comfortable with the stranger. How does he know about our relationship with Reaka. Remember the cop was smirking when he showed us the picture asking if we knew those guys last night at the motel, as though he knew we did know them.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Yeh, its pretty weird. ^^ heh i think hes a robot, or possibly a mind reader. The cops a good idea..cuz ur right..the suspicious..look.. Maybe i should just be up front with him. I'm really not sure..i mean it could be a trap-but i dont see any other alternitive..i mean this game isnt going to get very far if we dont do sumin. I think we should take a chance
As for you two, i think thats easy--just plain the people out of the bar..see what he says

7th Jan, 2004 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Brainstorm Earth Future

Yes Labrat, let's tell the bartender that these two guys were the Stranger last night, I'm sure he knows something. I would say something like "Yes, you remember the two guys sitting with that strange guy? well, those are the ones that the police caught. Did you ever see them before?".

7th Jan, 2004 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

OK. So, Fun, what would you like to say in response to the question the stranger asked you? You want to be upfront, what other than yes I think I can handle or yes, we can handle it. Let me know what to say to him.

As far as the bartender, we will tell him who they were and see what he reveals. While revealing this, I am not sure I would give away too much info to the stranger until we hear what the bartender has to say.

Maybe Fun could hedge a little and just say, "I think I can handle any job you might have." Just ignore the fact that the stranger has mentioned the two of us and see where he goes with it.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Actuly, thats a good idea. Then if hes a cop- I can get busted and you can keep going wink.gif
This will be a trial and error session, If he is a cop- We'll find out soon. If he presents a job offer i will take it. I dont care what it is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2004 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 22

I will post then. However, I expect the stranger will continue to persist with the fact that he knows we are all working together. I just think we should avoid admitting anything at least for a while to see what the bartender has to say before totally admitting an alliance with the each other.

8th Jan, 2004 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 22

O.K. I think the GM is going to force our hand, but I am not ready yet to accept the job. I think Reaka can accept the job, because he has made it clear that he wants to and I can't control what Fun should do with his character (I don't want to either wink.gif ), however, I think he cannot tell them we are all in it together. Maybe he can say something like, "Don't worry about how I accomplish the job, or who I have help me, just tell me the details because no one has given me any information about it other than that you have a job you need done. So I really don't know if they are interested in helping with the job or not, because they have some concerns about it and you, but if they won't help, I can still get the job done."

I plan to go to the plaza tomorrow and buy a computer. I have just enough money to do so. I want to check the computer to see if there is any information about the guys that were arrested or the stranger before I will agree to help with this job. I can't believe these two guys are arrested in the fashion they were and it not make news. GM already told us people now get their news from computers not newspapers, so I think I should check this out.

We can all meet back at my place after I get the computer to check for any information or we can just meet back at the club later if you would rather.

Bloody, are you still staying at my place for safety or do you feel safe going home now?

What do you LDS and Fun think of my plan? Any other suggestions to discuss first. I am open to other thoughts, this is just what I have thought of.

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,