[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 23 of 29

I am going to post that we are studying the - Page 23 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Jan, 2004 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 23

Well, i think that is wise also. Let me persue the job, but you be there under cover with me. That way we all can get in. i dont think its right to have me going rambo and leaving you back home. But i also dont want u getting fryed by the "stranger" SOooo...lets roolll

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

The moderator LDS_forever assigned me to deliver the following:

"I won't be able to continue in the game baecause of my new work. The GM will adjust the story, sorry about that."

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Well tenna, What now? There sint much we can do, the Gm should go ahead. I guess we stick to plan, aye?

11th Jan, 2004 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Brainstorm Earth Future

Yeah, I think you should accept the plan and then we should meet back at my place tomorrow afternoon to talk over what we should do next. I am going to leave now, go home for the night and then go to the Plaza in the morning to buy a computer.

I guess you should agree with the stranger to do the job for 10,000 credits. I will go home. You can leave whenever it appears your business wiith the stranger is done.

Let me know if you agree or if you want to add anytihing to the plan.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2004 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

Aye, sounds like a plan. Love it..superb..Wasting..space wink.gif laugh.gif 15 words mate? woo..Anyway i think thisll be great..the plan and all..

14th Jan, 2004 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

So, I don't know where to go with this next. Do we just say we are sending confirmation of our purchase of two tickets? Do we have to buy them somehow? I don't have any money left after purchasing the computer.

Also, I think I need to go to my "lab" and look for ingredients to make a poison which can be poured in a drink or absorbed by the skin.

Any ideas by you?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2004 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 23

:-D im so excited! I told you this guy was our key to adventure!
Anyway. Yes poison is good, i have a funny feeling that we wont get too far with heavy weapons. By the way, you're coming to help right? Anyway..I think i should bring one of my handguns just in case, but i really dont think we will get on it with weapons. I should purchase a knife or sword. Poison is good tho, it the most stelthy way and it can be put anywhere. Alright, this is what im thinking.

We enter in...F, there is an ATV there, that could hold some greater importance. Im sorry tenna but i relaly cant see anyhting on the map, its too blurry. Can you read any of the..abcdef things?

15th Jan, 2004 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 23

I am going to post that we are studying the map in order to finalize a plan and that we have purchased two tickets. Also, I will post about the poison and stuff. Then we can discuss more in detail about the plan.

Did you try clicking on the second link the GM provided in his last post? It opens in a separate window and can be enlarged a bit in that window. Anyway, I will post what I can read here a little later.

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,