[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 25 of 29

First, I think I should contact the stranger - Page 25 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2004 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Closed
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2004 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 25

That sounds good, hehe wouldnt mind gettin me sum Big guns while we are opening up a link with the black market wink.gif. Anywhoodles killing the service men sure it would be bad, but then they wouldnt know who we were and what we looked like, so it gets rid of that. But it also puts us up for risk or record. I suggest we mask our faces while we take them out and then tie them up somewhere...and then take thieir places.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2004 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

O.K. So, how about you go to the city plaza or mall and purchase a professional disguise kit. I have no money left. The computer cleaned me out. That was 1500. The disguise kit is only 200.

We will need to disguise ourselves before taking out the service personnel because we can't get a suit in time. Should we just tie them up and take their clothes or do you think we really need to kill them? Remember they are innocent bystanders. If it comes down to my life or theirs, I will definately kill them, but if it isn't necessary, I am not sure we should. What do you think?

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2004 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I cant remember how much money i have, but im sure i can afford 200. I wouldnt mind checking out what else there is to offer. Im interested in the weapons wink.gif.

If we take them we should take their uniforms. Tie them up gag them and make sure they cant escape. When the jobs done burn the disguise. We wont need the ones we buy unless we run into some complication. If it gets bad we might just have to board as crew man and there be 4 servicemen. Im not sure if ti would work..but its the last plan...

21st Jan, 2004 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Brainstorm Earth Future

Actually, from what has been posted in the scenario, we won't be able to get the uniforms before boarding so we will need to take them from the people on board. We are buying a disguise kit to disguise our faces, so we won't be recognized and can return to being ourselves after the deed is done and land safely.

As far as the big weapons, let's wait and see what comes up. No way we can get them on board for this mission. Let's save the money until we might need it. Who knows what we might need to buy next.

I will post now.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2004 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

He says we are going to be scanned. Uhoh >.< That cant be good. I guess its going to expose our identitys

Random question, but how do we get back to the planet if we kill the bird, and how do we know where on the ship he is?

If we can get on the ship we'll be ok, finding and killings easy, getting out without being found...:-D its risky but..we'll have to give it a go

22nd Jan, 2004 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

I have no problem with being scanned. We are going to board as ourselves and leave as ourselves. We plan to do the murder disguised. The only question I have is how we explain the disguise kit if we are asked. I suppose I wouldn't even try to explain it. It isn't illegal and just because we have a disguise kit when we go on board doesn't mean we can be proven to have committed the murder.

I suggest we make the kit look used. So that a note isn't entered saying the kit was brand new and then they see that we have used it in flight. Pack no weapons of any kind.

So, shall we go on to the station to catch the shuttle?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2004 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 25

Yes send him the plan. I think ur right we should use a little and wash it off. Also if anyone asks we can see we are actors and we use facial art to play into charrie. Yeh i wont take anything...i feel so naked without all my guns :-D
We ride!

23rd Jan, 2004 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 25

First, I think I should contact the stranger and ask if he can create a phony business listed on the net that you are an actor or run a school for actors something like that. The stranger seems to be able to do just about anything he wants so I don't think he should have trouble creating this information on the net.

If we don't hear back or he doesn't respond, then we go with the story that you are an actor and the makeup helps you get in role while studying for new parts.

Actually we should not make it obvious that we know each other. If they somehow know we do know each other then I can claim to be helping you study for a role and part of the role you are playing to pretend we don't know each other.

What do you think?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,