[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 27 of 29

I am going to post that you get up deliberately - Page 27 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Feb, 2004 - 4:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Closed
2nd Feb, 2004 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 27

O.K. First we need to get our disguises in place. Then we need to decide exactly how we are going to kill this guy. Maybe, we can overpower the guards if they are on the flight. Why don't I post an inquiry with one of the service personnel to find out how it is possible we will be at the moon in just one hour. Warp travel is not possible yet on our planet. Then we will look to see if we spot the guards and also the "sleeping bird."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2004 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

Good plan! u sparked an idea! We wcould do as u say, and overpower the guads, then we could disguise ourselves as them, go get the "sleeping bird" bring him back to where te guads are dead. Kill him. Then frame the bodies so it looks like the dimplomat tried to kill the guards. Then we take of the disguise kit, and return to our seats as passangers.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2004 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Alright, lets do this thing! Do you want to go with my plan? If so, shall we do it just b4 we land? It could cause prblems if they find the bodies while we are still on the ship. Here is what i think. We should wait till about T-15, and take two service mens place(Ask for assistance, and lead them to room G where we kill them both, we must do it stealthly or we will be caught...). We have to kill the diplomat anyway so two more wont hurt the record THAT bad. Take their clothing, w/ makeup. Then we should find the diplomat, and bring him to an area that where he wont be found. im thinking room G (p6) We should also take the service men there, and frame the bodies in such a way that it looks like there was a fight or somthing. Then return to our seats as normal passagers in 5 minute intervals..Yes?

Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 4th Feb, 2004 - 11:30am

4th Feb, 2004 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 27 Brainstorm Earth Future

Interesting, I was thinking something similar. I think we need a little more time though. Let's say first we go to an area in the back of the ship, and cause a bit of a disturbance. This way we can maybe lure the guards if their are any and also get the service people back there. Then we can proceed from there. If there are armed guards we need to decide if we want to try to take them out first or what. But, let's see if we find any guards before we do anything else.

Maybe you should start a fight with one of the other passengers. This should bring any guards that might be on board.

I do like your plan. I just want to see about armed guards first.

Do you agree?

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 4th Feb, 2004 - 2:28pm

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2004 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

No, i thnk we should trust the information given by the stranger. He said there were only 2 service men piolets and such...as we see there are no armed gaurds. We should cause a disturbance as plan B, i think we should calmly asked 2 service men somthing, arose conversation, and lead them to room G, where we kill them and take their clothing and makeup. Then we find the diplomat and take him to room G. If he has armed guards undercover, we should make it clear that they take him and him alone. Then continue. If this is good post, if not just post ur oter idea.

4th Feb, 2004 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Well, I think we need to be careful because the game master hints that there might be armed guards. He says we don't see any, but that we don't know if they are in plain clothes. I think we should be cautious in our approach. It seems worth it to me to be sure there are no guards. Also, I could then use this as a lure later to get the service people to come to the back room. I could say something was wrong with you and that I needed there help. I could say I thought maybe you had suffered a head injury or internal bleeding or something during the fight and that we need their help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2004 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 27

Alright, we shall play it safe then. i danno, in Medeval he hinted several times..but nothing happened. What kind of lure shall we create, the object is to get the guards away from the bird. How shall we do this?

5th Feb, 2004 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 27

I am going to post that you get up deliberately trip over someone's foot and then begin a rather loud shouting argument with them including a bit of pushing and shoving, etc. Let's see what happens from here. If nothing happens we will simply go forward with the attempt to get the service people in the back and assume their identities. If no guards are apparent, we will also do this then come back dressed as the service people and call the sleeping bird to the back where we will kill him and change back to our own identities.

+  « First of 29 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,