[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 28 of 29

We need to kill him before leaving the shuttle. - Page 28 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Feb, 2004 - 8:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 
Closed
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2004 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 28

hmm only one crew memeber. What shall we do? take them one at a time? I could take him out and wait for you to take another. I could bring him to g kil him andsteal. wait for u?

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2004 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

I think you should escalate the fight so that we can use you as being "fake" injured to lure the crew back to an isolated area. So, if you agree, I will post that you grab the guy and start fighting with him.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2004 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

thats sounds fine, go ahead and post that.This is also a good way to lure the guards out, should there be any. i would assume the bird will probly flee the scene.

7th Feb, 2004 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 28 Brainstorm Earth Future

O.K. Enough is enough. Let's just do it. How about you go back and change into your disguise. Get a sheet and then wait for me. Put the sheet up our shirt or coat so it isn't seen.

I will go talk to the sleeping bird. I will tell him I need to tell him something urgent which is a matter of life or death. But, I am not willing to talk of it with others around. If you see us start to head back into room G. When we get there you can attack him. I will act through out the entire time like I don't know you or what is going on in case there are security cameras because I won't be in disguise. After you kill him you can leave me there run and get out of your disguise and then go back to the front. I will then run up front and tell them that one of the service people just killed the guy.

Now, if he won't follow me back. I will get up go over to where the other guy you had the fight with is and start a big commotion with him. That will be your signal to run out and kill the guy while all eyes are on me.

What are your thoughts?

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 7th Feb, 2004 - 12:46pm

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2004 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

Ok great-but
1-where do i get the disguise
2-Where do i get a sheet
3-Who else am i killing?

9th Feb, 2004 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

I will just say you put on a disguise so that you are not recognized. I don't know what to say about clothing though and the GM has now ticked us down to 10 minutes left only so I will say you look for something in one of the sleeping berths and see what comes of it. This is also where you will get a sheet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2004 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 28

10!!! Thats not enuf time. >.< we wont make it-we shoulda moved sooner...I dont think we will suceed in persuading him to the back..we will run out of time. i dont noe what ur going to tell him..I supose we could kill him after we leave the shuttle? Er just continue..we should speed up the operation..running out of time

Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 9th Feb, 2004 - 8:15pm

9th Feb, 2004 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 28

We need to kill him before leaving the shuttle. We can kill him and then escape on the ATV, but I am concerned about doing it in no disguise. Of course, we could just decide not to do it because of the risk.

The GM just kept clicking down the time before I could respond.

Do you want me to do something else to create a commotion. For example, I can refuse to be seated and really create a rukus at landing. You could just kill him then. However, I still think you need to put on a disguise. At least some make up.

So, let's still try to lure him to the back but if that fails we need a second plan in place so I can just move forward with it before more time is lost.

Let me know specific details for a backup plan.

+  « First of 29 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,