[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 5 of 29

Mystic, are you male or female.  Forgive - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Nov, 2003 - 1:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
9th Nov, 2003 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 5

Maybe we should come back tomorrow to see if he shows up.  If he does, maybe we can get a strand of his hair or something else that I can analyze in the computer and see if it gives us any information on him.

It might be a good idea for Mystic to buy some weapons tomorrow before he comes back to the bar just in case.  Mystic, maybe you could swing by the plaza on your way in?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

sorry i did not get here sooner but you are right cause i messed up not getting the right stuff. should i just say what i want to get here and lds can put it in the squad order? i want flare gun 500, rifle 200, handgun 100, bullets 100, and knife 50

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

is everyone sleeping or sick? we need to get this game on if its going to be fun. i have not seen lds-forever for awhile

12th Nov, 2003 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Brainstorm Earth Future

I posted my thoughts the morning after the next step was requested by the GM and have been waiting for you and LDS to respond. smile.gif

Yes I think you should do like you said.  Say you are going to stop at the plaza tomorrow before coming to the bar to purchase that stuff.  I have also said I think we should come back tomorrow and try to get some kind of DNA or other stuff to check out in my microscope/computer.

You are second leader so if we don't hear from LDS today, maybe you should post in squad order and have her also just agree to go home for the night and come back tomorrow.  I think the amount of time to wait to pass is 48 hours, which has already passed.  This second leader is probably put in place in case something comes up that prevents the leader from coming for a while.  Since this post really will just be about going home for the night, coming back the next night with you getting some equipment first and with my suggestion that we try to get some DNA or something, I don't think it will hurt anything if you take over this post.  Let's just give her a few more hours though to see if she comes back.

12th Nov, 2003 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

I'm so sorry girls about not posting. I have been so tired that when I put my son to sleep at night I fall asleep too!!!! :smile.gif I promise to do better than this, don't kill me, just love me ;D  I just posted in Squad Order wink.gif

12th Nov, 2003 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

But, I'm a fighter not a lover. ;D  Just kidding, we all are busy so I understand.  That is why I never make it to the chat room, by 9:00 I am ready for bed. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 5

you all are funny and im glad you are back cause i really am not interested in posting party order umm i mean squad order that is your job wink.gif

12th Nov, 2003 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

Mystic, are you male or female.  Forgive the question, but the gender icon indicates male, yet it seems like LDS and JB refer to you as female.  I don't want to keep calling you a guy if you are a girl, or vice versa.  :)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,