[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 9 of 29

Okay Tena, is only you and me on the game - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Nov, 2003 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2003 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 9

oh no, dont tell me he aint coming now? what do we do if he doesnt come? maybe he is jus coming later? this time we are just going to talk with him normal right?

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2003 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

O.K.  I am out of ideas.  In the only thing I can see to do is stay until closing.  If he shows up fine, if not go home.  Come back every night for a week.  If he doesn't show up in a week, I give up and say the little adventure is over. smile.gif

Of course, the GM might rather we go home and if we feel we are being followed try to determine who it is that is following us.  So, if I feel I am being followed, I will pull out my gun, and shout loudly -- who's there?  Why are you following me. Show yourself and explain what you want!  Of course this could get me killed, but this is probably what I think one of us needs to do.  Bloody, aren't you a mercenary?  You probably are the best person from a strength point to do this, but I am willing to do it if necessary.

20th Nov, 2003 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Hmmm it seems like the Stranger is following us now or somebody else. What I don't understand on the story and maybe you Tena or mystic can explain me it says that we felt somebody was watching us while we were walking home...what the GM means? in our way back from the club the night before? or in our way to the club?. Because then he jumps that we are in the club, so I don't understand that part.

20th Nov, 2003 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Brainstorm Earth Future

I think as we were going home the night before we each had this tingling feeling and a sense that we were being followed.  Since, I don't think we were together  if we were all being followed, then there is more than one person doing it.

20th Nov, 2003 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

Here's a thought, the night is young, only 10:00 p.m., why don't we all go back to my place for drinks and we can visit.  This way if we get followed, we will be three strong and can challenge whomever it is from a position of strength.

24th Nov, 2003 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm

Tena, okay we are going to your place for drinks and then what? just wait if somebody follow us? what about if nobody does?. This is getting tough, if we see the Stranger again we should confront him right there. I will wait for your responses and then post in Squad Order.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2003 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 9

If noone follows us. We could hang out for a while having drinks. Then go home and meet again tomorrow. I agree though, if he shows up we need to "confront" him in some way.

27th Nov, 2003 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

Okay Tena, is only you and me on the game now. How we should approach him this time? do you think we should just boldly go and straightforward start asking questions?. You're the brain on the group smile.gif I'm just all muscles *giggles*

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,