[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 2 of 29

Okay what's our next move? the guys are more - Page 2 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2003 - 1:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (29) »
Closed
17th Oct, 2003 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 2

I think the guy saw us and he's armed. Do you want to follow him?. I have my handgun ready just in case...let me know, I'm open to ideas.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2003 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Earth Future

yeah you go first and i will be right behind we should take our time and go step by step without going to far from the street.

18th Oct, 2003 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Mystic, I think we should hide and stick around to see what's going on with the guy and the three men...make sure not to make any kind of noise, we don't want to be noticed..what do you think?

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2003 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Brainstorm Earth Future

silly me did not buy any weapons, but i have some electronic binoculars that can probably see at night or in darkness?

19th Oct, 2003 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Earth Future

Oh boy says Bloody to Mystic. You have no weapons? we cannot do much then because those three guys maybe armed...just stay very very very quiet and make no noise, I want to hear what they're saying, Bloody says. Don't even think about making any fighting move okay...

(I will post in party order now)

20th Oct, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Mystic, do you think we should follow him? I'm ready for action if you are too lol

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Future Earth] Brainstorm - Page 2

i guess so, it seems like we should anyway but keep our distance since we do not want to be on the floor like those guys.

22nd Oct, 2003 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 2

Okay what's our next move? the guys are more than we can handle...and you have no weapons. Should we hide quickly?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,