[Future Earth] Scenario I - Page 5 of 8

Reaka, pauses for a moment, and then says, - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Jan, 2004 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
1st Jan, 2004 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I - Page 5

The Game Master says...

LabRat, looks at the picture turns to Bloody and Reaka and says, "Hey, these guys look like the ones we saw go into the hotel just a few minutes ago, don't you think?"

Bloody and Reaka nod in agreement and say, "Yes, they look just like some guys we saw entering to this motel, officer"

The officer cocks his laser pistol and then says,

"This motel?" (He points to the motel you just came out of)

You nod in agreement.

Then Bloody asks: "Are they dangerous or have they done something bad?"

The officer the radios through his helmet for backup and then turns to you and says,

"Never you mind that."

He then leaves you while another officer comes and asks you to step across the road into safety. You are always amazed with the sophistcated equipment that the police have as you see several hovercraft surround the building within less thn 50 seconds.

You witness the police going in and after only five minutes they come out with the same men that you followed. The men are in a submission band and are carried in a heavy ATV suited for prisoners while the women are carried away in the hovercraft.

You are glad that you did not attack the police, but disappointed that you could not get to the guys first. You wonder what they did or were going to do that had the police so interested. You know nothing can be accomplished here tonight and decide to withdraw to your home.

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Bloody looks at Labrat and says "It's very late, we better go by your place and get some good sleep."

"Who knows maybe in the morning we will read something about these guys in the newspaper", says Labrat.

Bloody and Reaka look at each other and wonder what is a 'newspaper'. Reaka scratches his head and inclines to ask if Labrat is making fun of the old way people used to get the news before they watched it on their computers. Anyway, you both shrug it off and continue.

Bloody nods in agreement and adds, "We can go to the club tomorrow, we could go together and talk to a couple of people, maybe the bartender to see if anybody hear about the guys who were arrested or just listen around to see if anybody talks about it. You know the club is a center of gossip".

Reaka then says "I will show up like a hour after you all, I will not have contact with you all whatsoever, if the Stranger is there then I will approach him and see what can I get from him."

The night passes without incident...

During the evening of the next day you all meet at the club with Reaka socializing apart from Labrat and Bloody. Reaka does notice the Stranger coming in and sitting at his usual table around the same hour he normally does. To confirm it is him Reaka uses a hand signal to which Bloody and Labrat reply positively to all in secret. Reaka now wonders how he should approach the Stranger and what he should say.

6th Jan, 2004 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

The music is pumping and everyone is having what seems to be a good time. You begin to wonder about your approach, but time is going by quickly, you start to get nervous. The Stranger may soon leave because of the hour.

GM: Live long, but not delay long

6th Jan, 2004 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Reaka goes up to the Stranger and sits at his table. He says to the Stranger,

"My name is Reaka, word on the street is you have a job you need done."

The Stranger stays still and quiet and then quietly sips his drink. After a sigh he replies,

"And you and your two friends think that you can handle whatever 'job' I have to give?"

Meanwhile...

Bloody and Labrat approach the bartender. Labrat asks,

"Hey we were out by the motel last night and saw lots of cops in the area, have you heard what happened?"

The bartender nods in the negative and shrugs his shoulders while asking,

"What happened?"

Bloody says, "Yeah, We saw them bring out a couple of guys that were in here last night, in cuffs. Any idea what that was all about?"

The bar tender opens his eyes wide and then leans forward to hear more,

"Who was that? maybe I know them? Tell me details already girls!"

GM: Say what you will do now for both situations.

8th Jan, 2004 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Reaka says to the Stranger, "I can handle any job you might have."

Stranger: "You seem like a fellow with an objective, why would you choose as your partners those that use trickery? I indeed have a job, is it just for you alone or do you plan to involve your 'friends'? If so, keep in mind that my offer stays the same and they should be grateful I even consider them again."

Meanwhile...

Bloody says to the bartender, "Yes, you see that strange guy sitting over there? Do you remember the two guys who were with him last night? Well, those are the ones that the police arrested."

Bartender: "Oh, I remember that guy sitting over there, but I did not see the men you are talking about."

He shrugs his shoulders while at the same time someone calls him for a drink and so he leaves with...

"Excuse me ladies, have to get back to work!"

Labrat says, "Have you ever seen them before? What do you know about them?"

Bartender: "Sorry, nope"

9th Jan, 2004 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I

The Game Master says...

After your brief conversation with the bartender Bloody sees an old acquaintance that takes up most of her attention. She says,

"You go deal with the Stranger while I see what my bud is up to?"

You get the feeling that you are not going to get much more out of Bloody.

GM: Bloody is out of the game (See Persephone's message in the camp). You are not without hope, say what you will do next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2004 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Reaka says to the stranger, "Don't worry about how I accomplish the job, or who I have to help me, just tell me the details because no one has given me any information about it other than that you have a job you need done. So I really don't know if they are interested in helping with the job or not, because they have some concerns about it, and about you, but if they won't help, I can still get the job done."

The Stranger pauses for awhile, his hat over his face down to the nose tip so you are unaware of his current expression. He looks up,

"You speak the truth. The terms for the assignment is 10,000 credits. Do you accept?"

Meanwhile...

Labrat plans tomorrows events in her mind while occassionally looking over at Reaka and the Stranger.

12th Jan, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Reaka, pauses for a moment, and then says,

"10,000 credits, yes I accept. Now what do you want me to do?"

The Stranger then says, "Good".

He leans back and continues... "What is your address?"

This usually refers to your address on the network, you give your info (similar to Email) and he explains that info will be sent to you later.

"Check it. You will also be given instructions on how to contact me at random times. I suggest you get a hand computer if you do not already have one."

You part company.

The next day

Labrat goes to the Plaza to purchase a handheld computer. She returns home to figure it out and after some time is able to inquire about the news and other aspects of life. There is nothing documented about the arrest you are specifically interested in. Reaka comes by Labrat's place and he updates her on the Stranger's wishes.

Reaka checks the network and finds the following image and instruction:

User posted image

Study this plan well. You will have an assignment to lay a sleeping bird to rest on this ship. Please keep on mind that you will need to enter as passengers, how you get off will be your decision. Ship will leave Earth for Moon Base 7 tomorrow from the local Interplanetary Base. Send receipt of this message with a brief outline of your secured tickets and more will come.

GM: This is all that is sent, nothing more, nothin else. Say what you will do.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Scenario I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,