[Future Earth] Scenario I - Page 7 of 8

Reaka decides to start a fight with someone - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Feb, 2004 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
25th Jan, 2004 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Reaka approaches the ticket counter first. LabRat will let a few others go between them so it doesn't look like they are traveling together. Reaka is asked about his disguise equipment and is sent on through. Labrat also goes through the checks easily. You then proceed to the waiting area. While sitting you notice the diplomat also seated across from where you are. He is checking some documents from his briefcase along with his handheld computer.

GM: Say what you will do now, unless you just want to wait til boarding time.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2004 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Time goes by and then you hear the ship is ready for boarding. A final check is made of your belongings and then you are allowed to go into the loading area. The diplomat puts away his papers and computer and joins the line to board.

The ship is in what can be described as a huge warehouse or dome where other ships are gathered. Entrance to these ships comes by way of a lot of security, cameras, and scans.

Along with the rest of the passengers you board the ship from the left side. At the entrance are several guards with what seems to be laser weapons. You look curiously at the weapons as it is the first time you have actually seen a real laser and you wish they were in your possession.

Section F has a ribbed step area that passes near to an ATV which you guess is used for quick explorations or emergencies as its wheels seems to be built for rough terrain. You are led to an open doorway (to the corridor in the middle of the ship) and then you are shown to area B. where you are invited to be seated until liftoff (approx. 10 minutes).

GM: Say what you will do now, if anything at all.

29th Jan, 2004 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

You seem to be keeping back the line into the ship by your observations and so you are ushered into the seated area where you sit down and a steward comes and quickly buckles you in. The ship's thunderous engines begin to come alive as you feel the vibrations from the bay door which is still open. Over the audio system you hear:

"Welcome today to our ride to the moon, our first stop in a wonderful journey of outerspace. If this is your first time with us, please do sit back, relax and enjoy the luxury of this shuttle which has state of the art technology and very friendly crew."

There is a short pause and then you hear again:

"We will be liftoff in about three minutes".

GM: Say what you will do now

1st Feb, 2004 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

You are taken aback by the power of this ship, it will take you into orbit and then to a place you have never been before. You almost become completely distracted when you hear:

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will be taking off now, you are asked to remain seated as it gets a little bumpy on the way out of the earth's gravity pull."

You then feel movement, you are moving and everyone's excited, they begin to look out the nearest windows from their seated postion.

Over the audio you hear:

"We will be touch down again in approximately one hour, enjoy"

You check your watch, you now have an hour to work with...

GM: Say what you will do.

1st Feb, 2004 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

I Scenario Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Reaka and LabRat strikes up a conversation as though they are meeting for the first time, in fact, LabRat flirts a bit with Reaka.

Everyone is still busy looking outside.

Then audio comes over...

"We are now so far above the earth that it is clear sailing, feel free to get up and move around."

Everyone rushes to get a closer look outside. Some begin pointing at the earth and gesturing to others to look. You notice the diplomat is not amused, maybe he has done this many times?

GM: T-55:00. Say what you will do now.

3rd Feb, 2004 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I

The Game Master says...

Your sit back and relax as you suddenly realize that time is a precious commodity.

GM: T-50:00 Say what you will do now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2004 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I - Page 7

The Game Master says...

LabRat calls over one of the service people to ask them: "Did I hear right, we will be landing on the moon in one hour? How is that possible? We don't have warp drive like old movies have shown, how can we get there so quickly?"

The steward responds quickly,

"Yes, isn't technology great? We cannot get to light speed yet, but we sure are going faster each year it seems. I heard that one of those experimental jump ships could actually reach Jupiter in under an hour!"

Meanwhile Reaka looks around the ship as though in wonder. He is really looking to see if he spots the armed guards and also for your intended target. Nothing seems out of the ordinary. There are no 'guards' per sey, but then again you do not know if they are in plain clothes. The crew is well dressed in a custom uniform that makes them easily distinguishable from the rest of thepassengers.

The diplomat is still seated in the same place, he is looking over some papers and his hand computer.

GM: T-45:00. Say what you will do now.

5th Feb, 2004 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Scenario I Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

The Game Master says...

Reaka decides to start a fight with someone within the immediate area. You shoulder bump into someone and it certainly brings their crossed attention upon you. Everyone turns to see what is going on. One of the ship's crew comes over to try and calm both of you, meanwhile your victim tries to get his hands on you (being kept back by crew member) while asking...

"What are you some kind of lunatic?!"

GM: T-40:00, Say what you will do now?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Scenario I

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,