[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 3 of 7

Bloody looks at the Stranger, look at both - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Dec, 2003 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
19th Nov, 2003 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 3

Bloody, Labrat and Mystic decided to leave the Stranger go because their interference with him again for the night will be not welcome in a good manner and it will rise even more issues since th Stranger seems like a very smart and perceptive person.
They plan to return next night at the club and since Bloody have made a short contact with him before, she would go straight to talk to him and introduce Labrat and Mystic and see what happens.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2003 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Bloody, Mystic and Labrat decide to go by Labrat's place and get some drinks. They will see if in their way to Labrat's house if there is anybody who maybe following them, if there is somebody they will confront him. If there is nobody, they will just get some drinks, get some rest and go back to the club next day.

29th Nov, 2003 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Bloody approaches slowly to the Stranger with a soft smile on her face, she tries to look at the Stranger's eyes and says..."Hi, it's me Bloody. Do you remember me? I spilled your drink the other day" "What's your name by the way" "Let me buy you a drink and we can chat a little bit and I don't accept a no for an answer", she says this while she winks at him.

2nd Dec, 2003 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Order Squad Earth Future

Bloody and Labrat are surprised by the Stranger's invitation but they quicly start thinking in question to ask him: "Hi, my name is LabRat, nice to meet you. Yeah, we are definately not out for any trouble. Just curious. We would like to be friends maybe. You aren't from around here are you?

Where are you from?"

Where did you get that hat?

How do you move so quickly?

How is it you know so much about us and...

Did someone follow each of us home the other night?

Then Bloody introduces herself..."Hi, my name is Bloody and I have been observing you for quiet a while and because the other day I saw you moving so fast, I knew you was 'different' so I want to get to know you more, you seem like a Stranger in this city. We are pretty familiar with it and maybe we can help each other somehow"

where are you from? why you are not a social person? and what do you do for a living?

Then Bloody looks at him straight into his eyes and says 'Listen, I know we can help each other, just tells us who you are".

3rd Dec, 2003 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Labrat says, "We don't want anything. But, I think you already know that. You seem to know stuff before it happens."
"Look, we were just out for a little adventure is all. The question about who you were just kind of provided us some innocent fun and a diversion. No big deal. Certainly didn't mean to offend you."

Then Bloody says in a very soft tone "I'm so sorry, we didn't mean to offend you. We just saw you're not from this world and we just wanted to be friends, to get to know you better. I know is not easy to be in a new world. What do you say? we erase everything and start over?", she says while she winks. "We would love to show you around, what do you say?".

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 3rd Dec, 2003 - 6:05pm

8th Dec, 2003 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order

Bloody looks at the Stranger directly to his eyes and says:

"We have been involved in a lot of interesting and dangerous things in our lives. Why do you ask?" Need a favour?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2003 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 3

LabRat says, "I am a scientist. I have been involved in a lot of intriguing cases, but I haven't personally been the trigger man or actually directly killed anyone myself. Now, why do you ask such a question?"

Bloody then pauses, looking at the Stranger cautiously and says " The most effective assassins have always soft and 'clean' hands when they know what they're doing...then she shakes her head and says with a concern face "what kind of job you need to be done?"

9th Dec, 2003 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Bloody looks at the Stranger, look at both sides and says "We need more information: who is the person?, when and where you want this plan to be achieved? and most of all, you haven't told us yet your name and what's the reason you want this person dead. Now, you have the right to not wanna tell us details, we understand but at least we need to know where, when and who is this person and why you want the person dead.
We need to analyze all these factors, you don't care for us to be caught, but we do care because we are professionals, this is our job, we don't want to end up in the 'shadows' all our lives. Also the 10,000 credits you offered is in total or for each one of us?.

She then pauses and says "Listen, you will not be dissapointed, we know what we are doing". We have also terms to do the job.

1. Scope out the place first before we commit, we need information such as where specifically, when and who is the person.

2. Freedom of using the tools we consider necessarily and if location is not an important factor, then freedom to choose the proper location for the job.

3. No children involved.

4. No tricks of any kind.

5. Half of the money now and half when the job is done.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,