[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 5 of 7

LabRat was unable to make a poison, but being - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
1st Jan, 2004 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 5

LabRat, looks at the picture turns to Bloody and Reaka and says, "hey, these guys look like the ones we saw go into the hotel just a few minutes ago, don't you think?
Bloody and Reaka nod in agreement and say 'Yes, they look just like some guys we saw entering to this motel, officer'
Then Bloody asks: "Are they dangerous or have they done something bad?".

Labrat, Bloody and Reaka plan to stick around to see what the police plans to do and in this way keep an eye on the men who they were looking for. But they will just be part of the curious people who may gather around the building if they break into it and arrest these guys. If there is a a chance for Bloody and Reaka to follow the police to the motel without being noticed, then they will do it, but Labrat since she's not a mercinary and have no much experience with weapons and her brains are her best ability, will stay outside checking if she sees anything or find anything around that may help us to trace these guys.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2004 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Bloody looks at Labrat and says "It's very late, we better go by your place and get some good sleep."

"Who knows maybe in the morning we will read something about these guys in the newspaper", says Labrat.

Bloody nods in agreement and adds "We can go to the club tomorrow, we could go together and talk to a couple of people, maybe the bartender to see if anybody hear about the guys who were arrested or just listen around to see if anybody talks about it. You know the club is a center of gossip".

Reaka then says "I will show up like a hour after you all, I will not have contact with you all whatsoever, if the Stranger is there then I will approach him and see what can I get from him."

I think we should go back to the club and see what the Stranger is up to but we should split. Labrat and I will go first since the Stranger know us already but he doesn't know Reaka as yet, maybe Reaka can get some information from him...who knows...what do you all think?
Plus I find strange that these men were caught right after they spoke with the Stranger...that's why in some old posts I was wondering if you all do not think he's a cop undercover.

6th Jan, 2004 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Reaka goes up to the stranger and sits at his table. He says to the Stranger, "My name is Reaka, word on the street is you have a job you need done."

Bloody and Labrat approach the bartender. Labrat asks, "hey we were out by the motel last night and saw lots of cops in the area, have you heard what happened?" Bloody says, "Yeah, We saw them bring out a couple of guys that were in here last night, in cuffs. Any idea what that was all about?"

7th Jan, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Order Squad Earth Future

Reaka says to the Stranger, "I can handle any job you might have."

Meanwhile...

Bloody says to the bartender, "Yes, you see that strange guy sitting over there? Do you remember the two guys who were with him last night? Well, those are the ones that the police arrested."

Labrat says, "Have you ever seen them before? What do you know about them?"

9th Jan, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Reaka says to the stranger, "Don't worry about how I accomplish the job, or who I have help me, just tell me the details because no one has given me any information about it other than that you have a job you need done. So I really don't know if they are interested in helping with the job or not, because they have some concerns about it, and about you, but if they won't help, I can still get the job done."

Labrat continues to sit at the bar, watching Reaka and the stranger. Labrat plans to follow Reaka out when he leaves to learn what has transpired and then go home. Labrat also plans to go to the plaza tomorrow to buy a new handheld computer in order to check the news to see if there are any reports about the arrest of those two guys from the other day. She can't believe such an arrest wouldn't make the news. She will also check to see if any special dignitaries or other important people are expected to arrive by train in the next few days.

12th Jan, 2004 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order

Reaka, pauses for a moment, and then says 10,000 credits, yes I accept. Now what do you want me to do?

Meanwhile, Labrat decides to go home. Tomorrow morning she will go to the Plaza to purchase a handheld computer so she can check for news of last night's arrest and see if there is any information about of interest to this case in the news as well. Perhaps someone important traveling by train.

Reaka will meet at Labrat's place tomorrow afternoon to discuss the case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2004 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 5

LabRat sends a communication to the Stranger from Reaka that shows we are have received his communications and are reviewing the information given us in order to work out a plan.

LabRat goes to her lab to look for some stuff to make a poison that is capable of being absorbed by the skin.

Meanwhile Reaka goes to the Plaza to buy a sword and a knife.

16th Jan, 2004 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

LabRat was unable to make a poison, but being an expert in disguise decided to look for the materials necessary to make disguises for her and Reaka as though they were service personnel for this shuttle.

Reaka sends another communication to the stranger as follows:

"Having trouble reading the drawing. Can you please send details for what
each designated letter says? For example, A-Ship Command
B - Passengers.

Can't read F through N very well.

Need to know what room G is, can see drawing says it is usually
unoccupied, but can't tell what it is.

Do you require us to send you details of our plan?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,