[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 7 of 7

LabRat says to the diplomat - "Well, - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Feb, 2004 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
3rd Feb, 2004 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order - Page 7

LabRat calls over one of the service people to asks them: "Did I hear right, we will be landing on the moon in one hour? How is that possible? We don't have warp drive like old movies have shown, how can we get there so quickly?"

Meanwhile Reaka looks around the ship as though in wonder. He is really looking to see if he spots the armed guards and also for our intended target.

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2004 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

Reaka and LabRat get up and start walking around. Reaka plans to deliberately bump into another man (just an innocent bystander) and start a very loud verbal fight with pushing and shoving.

9th Feb, 2004 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

[Future Earth] Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Reaka gets up and takes his disguise kit with him to the back of the ship. He is careful to be sure no one sees him get the disguise kit and hide it in his shirt. He will go look for an empty sleeping berth in which to change. He will look to see if he can find some clothing to change into while he is putting on his disguise. He will look for a sheet to remove from one of the sleeping berths to use to strangle the victim.

Meanwhile, LabRat gets up and approaches the target and whispers to him: "Excuse me, I need to talk with you. It is a matter of life or death, yours. But, I can't talk to you about it here. Quickly come with me to the back of the ship where we won't be overheard. We need to speak of this before the ship lands. Hurry!

9th Feb, 2004 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Order Squad Earth Future

LabRat continues the conversation with the diplomat hoping to draw attention further away from Reaka so that he can get to the back and into his disguise. She says to the diplomat: Sshsss, keep it down. What's the matter with you, I am just trying to help you. If you don't want my help then fine, but if I were you, I would at least want to listen to what I have to say.

9th Feb, 2004 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Earth Future

LabRat says to the diplomat - "Well, I tried to warn you." Then she gets up and runs over to the guy that Reaka had his problems with before. She deliberately crashes into him and begins a very loud fight with him.
She is yelling, screaming, and hitting him.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: [Future Earth] Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,