Game V - Page 3 of 9

Ash looks at the producer and says " - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2003 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 3

Lemina smiles at Sugarplum and says, 'Work at the factory is going pretty good.  I'm actually on vacation for a few days.  Everything else going pretty good with you?'

She then turns to Ash and says, 'I'm doing pretty good.  Didn't think I was the adventure type, huh?  I've changed alot since school.  Just as I am sure you have too.  So, how have you been?  What have you been up to?'

She turns to Lewis and says, 'What kind of work do you do?'

Lemina then turns to Joshua and says, 'I must have seen you in a mall or a grocery store or something like that.  I just know that I never forget a face.  But then again, you seem to resemble a friend of mine from long ago.  I may just be mistaking you for my friend.'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Lewis looks over at Joshua and "Hi nice to meet you, what do I do for fun? Well adventuring is fun and i'm sure i'll have loads of those in here."

He then looks around the room at everyone present. They all seem stronger characters to him but he had confidence for the next stage of the game.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

Ash looks at every one and says "hello  and says that it is nice to meet you guys ,how are you doing?"  Ash then looks at Sugarplum and says "hello how are you doing? "  Ash then looks at Lemina and says "you really dont look like the adventures type.  So sorry if I offended you I surely didnt mean to."

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Page 3 V Game

Lemina looks at Ash and rolls her eyes at him.  'Yea, yea.  Whatever.  You didn't offend me.  It takes alot more to offend me than that.'

She then looks at Lewis and thinks to herself, 'I wonder how he'll hold up.  I wonder the same about that Joshua guy too.  I guess we'll just have to see what turns up.'

8th Sep, 2003 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

V Game

This Dramatist role,

The producer comes into the room and says...

"How is everyone doing?"

You give your varrying responses and then he adds...

"Well you have been picked! Aren't you happy?"

You again positively affirm in agreement.

"Ok, now here is what is going to happen, we are going to fly you to a deserted island where conditions are not so grand. It is a tropical island, but there is really very little there. We will provide you with only with ways of 'earning' your stay or in other words, if you do not earn your stay you will be kicked off of the island, and not by me... but by secret votes from you guys. The best thing to do is gain immunity by solving the daily puzzle. Other than that be yourselves!"

He then laughs and looks over at the cameraman...

"It may sound easy, but emotions do run wild when you have little food and no normal comforts"

He then pulls out an envelope and says...

"Okay, all of you leave tomorrow, be back here at 7:00pm! the best thing you can do now is eat a harty meal! Go into the dining area and just let our staff know what you want."

All of you get up and move into another room where you are each asked what you would like to eat and drink and how much...

GM: Each of you describe (in detail including drinks and amount) the meal you want to eat, this meal can be anything you desire, as the production company is paying for it. At some point I will indicate when you have slept and arrived at the island

8th Sep, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at the producer and says 'I would like to get an italian salad, with two baked chicken breasts and two bottles of fresh and cold water'(2 liters each bottle).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2003 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 3

Lemina looks at the production manager and says, 'I want a large soup bowl full of black-eyed peas with 3 slices of cornbread.  I want 2 regular sized calzones filled with cheese, mushrooms, olives, and green bell peppers.  For my drink I would like to have a 64 oz bottle of lemon/lime Gatorade, chilled.'

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Ash looks at the producer and says " I would like a 120z ribeye steak with a baked potato with the works and a nicely plump salad, then I would like a big 420z glass of diet coke.  With a slice of lemon marainge pie."  Thank you very much.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,