Game V - Page 4 of 9

Ash looks at the items and says "I think - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 10th Sep, 2003 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 4

Lewis says to the producer: "I'd like a nice tradional English sunday roast dinner please with all the usual ingrediants: mash, peas, carrots, parsnip, roasts, yorkshire pudding, gravy, chicken, and 3 litre bottles of still water please."

"Just one question: can we take any of the bottles with us on our trip?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

I am not sure... hmmm... I guess I would like a nice litre bottle of chilled Orange juice with a starter of mushroom/Veggie Kebabs to be followed by Eggplant Parmigiana, wild rice and tarragon veggies.. then for desert a clice of mile high lemon merangue pie...

10th Sep, 2003 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

After a harty feast you are very full. You are then taken to your rooms where you enjoy  a good rest on a specially designed bed suitable for any back problem.

the next morning you awake refreshed and full of energy. You make yourself presentable and meet in the 'Producer's Room' where you receive further instructions as below:

Producer: Each of you will have nothing but the shirts on your back when you go to the island, however, we are not all bad so you will each have the choice to each take ONE of the following:

1. A towel
2. A dagger
3. A pot
4. A bar of soap
5. A bag of potato chips
6. A bottle of asprin
7. A book of famous quotes
8. A 50' length of rope
9. A pillow and blanket
10. A gun with no bullets
11. A bag of sweets
12. A new pair of socks
13. A bucket
14. A broom
15. A chocolate bar
16. A thread and needle
17. A notepad and pen
18. A box of matches
19. A 13" television
20. 2 AA" batteries
21. Today's newspaper
22. A shovel
23. A tin of red spray paint
24. A sony discman with headphones
25. A roll of toilet paper
26. Toothpaste
27. A pack of napkins
28. A pack of garbage bags
29. Toothbrush
30. A hammock

GM: This is a first come first serve basis... so the first user to come here and post what they will take will have that item and consider it eliminated from the above list. Or in other words. Two users cannot have the same item. To pass the 15 word limit you may want to say the reason you chose that item.

After all of you have choosen your items I will post again. Look for it, but it does not stop you from commenting to each other about the items each of you chose or in other words, just because all of you may have chosen your items does not mean I will post right away.

10th Sep, 2003 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 V Game

Kim role,

"I want the box of matches says Sugarplum, I really don't know if I can handle making fire on my own with two rocks, she says while chuckles".

Other items I think the team will need is a pot, roll of toilet paper, toothpaste, a bucket (to carry water!) 50 inches rope, and a soap. Those are just suggestions wink.gif

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

"I think I want the Shovel it will be very usefull... It could be used as a crude axe, good for digging holes if we need to trap food or to store water, also it could be used as an oar if we built a raft or the like..." Toilet Paper?? Soap?? what do you think we are going to the Plaza hotel?? Use a leaf and wash with sand... toothpaste?? might be friendly but not very practical... 50 feet of rope though and a bucket might be usefull, but then so might a dagger for cutting, a pack of garbage bags could be usefull if it rains... for making poncho's or waterproofing the roof of a shelter..."

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V

Lemina looks at all the items and thinks which one will be most handy and efficient.  Lemina looks at the producer and says, 'I will take the bucket so I can carry water or other things small enough to fit in it.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 4

Lewis says: "I'll take the A 50' length of rope please, I choose this because it will have more than one use on the island."

He then asks the other contestants: "Will we be working as a team or against each other to see who gets back first?"

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2003 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Ash looks at the items and says "I think that I will have the daggar so that way we can kill our food and we may need it to protect our selves you just never know."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,