Game V - Page 6 of 9

I haven't seen lewis for a while... I'm not - Page 6 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2003 - 8:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
20th Sep, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V - Page 6

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and says 'Okay then let's go'. Both of them go and find some great branches to make a fire. 'Lemina, please find a good place to start a fire'. They bring the branches to the group and Sugarplum takes the matches that they were giving to her when the game started. She slowly tries to start the fire...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'Wait, we should start a fire close to where we are going to set up camp.  I wonder if the guys have figured out where they are going to set up camp at?'

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

Ash looks around and decides to look for some things to make him up a little spot to sleep and a place to make his home as long as  he is here.  Ash looks at every one and says " A fire would be great then we need to find a way to catch some food or something to eat fish would be a good idea ."

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2003 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Page 6 V Game

I think that since Ash has the knofe he should locate some sturdy sticks and cut points on them to use as spears, while I dig and prepare a fire pit, then when we are both done, we can use the spears and go 'poke' around in the water and see what we can find...

[offtopic]Deja vu... or a Time Warp... what happened??[/offtopic]

28th Sep, 2003 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

V Game

This Dramatist role,

Looking around you see that it will soon be night. On such an island it can be cold. Food and drink are important too, you are told that there will be a way for you to earn it. This message comes via the co-producer who then adds...

"You will soon discover that working as a group is very important for individual survival and even to eventually win the game, see you later."

He then walks off to the comfort of his own hut where you can smell the faint scent of good food.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2003 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V

Ok , lets gather up the fire pit is dug and set, how are those spears coming ash?
Sugarplum, Lemina, any luck finding firewood?
We still need shelter and fresh water, Now that we have the other things perhaps Ash and I should go fishing and check the water sources while the ladies build a makeshift shelter to get us through this night a low A-frame is probably best and fastest... but it is up to you ... of course ...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2003 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 6

Lemina looks at Joshua and says, 'I think that me and Sugarplum have just about gotten enough wood for a fire.  What or shall I ask, where is Lewis?'

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2003 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 6

I haven't seen lewis for a while... I'm not sure what happened to him...

Ok so while Ash and I are fishing we will keep our eyes open for Lewis...  you sohould be able to create a safe fire here and the rocks should absorb enough heat to keep us all warm through the night...

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,