Game V - Page 7 of 9

Sugarplum looks at Ash with a concern face - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2003 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
30th Sep, 2003 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V - Page 7

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Joshua and says 'That sounds like a good idea, Lemina and I can build some kind of roof for the night, we brought the woods already for the fire and I have matches'. She then looks at Ash and says 'You all should go now before it gets dark and cannot get no fish or food whatsoever'.

She looks at Lemina and says 'Are you good at making a fire?' 'I think I can start making the roof while you start the fire or viceversa, its the same to me, you tell me..."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2003 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'I can handle the fire and when I'm done, I'll help you with building some kind of make-shift roof.'

[offtopic]Shady is supposed to come by the library and post in the game today.  He forgot to do it yesterday.[/offtopic]

1st Oct, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and says 'Okay no problem'. She then goes around the island and start collecting big banana leaves that she will use as a roof.' Does anyone has a knife?", she shouts.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2003 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Page 7 V Game

Ash, I believe, has a knife... you might want to ask him to borrow it...
Ash loan the nice lady your knife and let's get fishing...

Where oh where has Lewis gone? I just hope he is not waiting in a box and going to jump out and yell "Supplies" ... ok bad joke...

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2003 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Ash looks at Joshua and says "ok but I will be expecting that back got it""now lets go and get supper alright"  Ash starts walking towards the water..

2nd Oct, 2003 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game V

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Ash and says 'Don't worry, I will give it back to you. Thanks'

She takes the knife and starts cutting banana leaves and rest of wood to put together for the roof....She starts braiding some very fine wood strings together with the banana leaves and she forms a pretty big shelter, strong enough to keep them safe from the hot sun and strong winds and rains. She then looks around to see if she sees anybody that can help her to put the shelter in place since it's very heavy, while she waits for somebody to show up she starts looking for some coconut trees that may be not that tall where she could climb and get some for dinner....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2003 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 7

Ash looks at Lemina and says" I'm not worried I just dont want you to cut your self ok.  And another thing is I am begining not to like this at all." I am going to go catch some fish all of you.

3rd Oct, 2003 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Ash with a concern face and ask 'What do you mean? what thing is not starting to like at all?'

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,