Game V - Page 8 of 9

Lemina feels pretty lucky that she found some - Page 8 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2003 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Closed
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 8

Lemina looks at Ash and says, 'Go catch some fish.  What is Joshua doing?  and where did Lewis run off to?  Did he already get disqualified?'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Joshua is fishing with ash, Lewis apears to have disapeared Lamina is building a fire and Sugarplum is building a shelter...

9th Oct, 2003 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

The producer summons everyone around the camp fire built. He asks what you have to eat? All of you account for what you have found...

GM: Roll the dice. If you get above 50 it means you found food. To roll dice look for the die icon on the top right next to where you rate this page. Use the one that says, 'Goto Dice' DO NOT use the one that says 'Add roll'  For how to use it, please check the welcome board.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2003 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Page 8 V Game

I got an 83, so I found food, but what kind of food did I find?  Berries?  Fish?  Roots?  I'm sorta lost here.  ;)

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2003 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

OK well I rolled a 38, looks like I will be unable to find any food... guess I am not the fisherman type... smile.gif

9th Oct, 2003 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game V

This Dramatist role,

The producer tries to figure out what you mean by 'rolled' and the numbers... he assumes that it must be some kind of private game and shrugs his shoulders.

GM: For those of you who find food, we will assume that is something edible, it does not matter what, but it wouldn't have been a lot, maybe a full meal for one.
[offtopic]By the way, it is not necessarry to announce your die roll as part of the story.  The dies counter records the result for all to see. Just 'play' the story according to what you get.[/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2003 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V - Page 8

Kim role,

Oh boy, says Sugarplum...no food for me at all!!!! sad.gif oh well, may be somebody Lemina will share with the rest...she thinks deeply ;D

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2003 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 8

Lemina feels pretty lucky that she found some berries that were edible.  She looks to the others and sees that so far, some of them haven't found any kind of food.  Lemina thinks about sharing and decides that she will wait to see if Ash might have been lucky enough to catch some fish.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,