Game V - Page 2 of 9

"Coulda sworn it was you ... and there - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V - Page 2

Joshua looks at each of the people here and thinks "No way, this is not possible... These are all new people to me and yet I knew them in a dream... well all except one of them... There must be a purely rational explaination for all this."

Then he says to everyone "My name is Joshua, as strange as this seems, it would appear that though we are meeting for the first time, I know most of you... This is very odd..."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

V Game

Lemina sits there for a moment in awe of the situation.  She thinks to herself, 'That Josua character, he seems so familiar to me.  As almost out of a dream.'  She shakes her head and thinks, 'Nah, I must have met him somewhere around town, because I never forget a face.'

She also notices Sugarplum and Ash and another person whom she doesn't believe that she's ever met before.

'Hello, Joshua.  My name is Lemina.  Have we met before?  Your face is very familar to me.'

Lemina then turns to Sugarplum and Ash and says, 'Hey guys.  How are things going?  Sugarplum, how are things at the hospital?  Ash, how are things with you?'

Lemina then turns to the other gentleman and says, 'Hello.  My name is Lemina and you are?'

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Archive Bytes Life & Love

Joshua turns to Lamina and replies " I do believe we have met..." Then he turns and asks Ash "Asg, have you won any big races lately? Or you been cooling your heels?" Then to Sugarplum "Glad to see you are up and Walking alright Sugarplum" then once again kinda to himself he says "The thing is, I don't know how or where I know you all from..."

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2003 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Page 2 V Game

Ash thinks to himself my  word I always seem to get stuck with these two what in the world is the chances of that?  Ash looks at Lemina and says "so what have you been up too?  Ireally didnt think of you as the adveturues type? So have you been taking care of you self?"  Ash then looks at this stranger and says " hello my name is Ash.  Do I know you?  You look so familiar to me."

3rd Sep, 2003 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

V Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum smiles at Lemina and says 'Everything is allright at the hospital, what about the factory?". She then turns to Ash and coldly says 'Hey', she deeply thinks 'Oh my gosh, this guy Ash is like  Freddie Krueger always like a nightmare'. Then she sees a handsome looking guy who she remembers from her dream and says 'Joshua? why did you say you're glad that I'm able to walk? what are you talking about?", Sugarplum do not want to say she knows him from the dream, she thinks maybe he will think she's nuts.
She also sees a new guy called Lewis and says 'Hi Lewis. Nice to meet you. My name is Sugarplum".

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V

The reason I ask Sugarplum is I vaguely remember that the last time we met you could not walk well... Car accident or something... Just thought I would confirm my memory or lack thereof...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Sep, 2003 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game V - Page 2

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Joshua, rise an eyebrow  and says 'No, we never met before, and I never had a car accident'

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Game V
A Friend

Game V Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

"Coulda sworn it was you ... and there I thought for a moment that you were a woman of my dreams..." Joshua shakes his head,  turns to Lewis and asks "So Lewis, what do you do for fun?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Game V

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,