Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 14 of 19

'Your honor, I cannot stress enough that fact - Page 14 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 18th Aug, 2003 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
17th Aug, 2003 - 2:57am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 14

This Dramatist role,

The judge looks over at his bailiff and they start to laugh in unison. The judge then clears his throat and looks at you. "So the four of you are telling this court that no guns and ammunition were found in your cars, no illegal drugs, your rights were not read and that you were just in the middle of a dark wooded area having a late dinner meeting?" The court room's staff start to laugh and then quickly return to their work with papers. The judge then sits up in his chair and says, "So what reason would these cops have to do this to you? Do you know the cops who arrested you?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina begins to think that this judge could have tried out for the next tv judge.  She thinks to herself, 'Um, which judge is he trying to act like?  Judge Joe Brown?  Or Judge Judy?'

Lemina stands up and looks at the judge and says, 'Your honor, these officers state that they allegedly found illegal drugs in my vehicle.  Yes, they did not read me my rights.  No, it was not a late night dinner meeting on a back road.  I remember the two arresting officers from the other night.  They were going into a resturant as my friends, Ash, Sugarplum, and myself were leaving the establishment.  Even then they seemed somewhat on the 'shady' side.  I do not know their motives in doing this to me.  Those officers should be the ones on trial here not us.  I know it is going to be an uphill battle for it is my word against theirs, but they are wrong, your honor.'

17th Aug, 2003 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Sugarplum seriously look at the Judge and says 'Your honor, I need to call my lawyer since I didn't have the opportunity to do so, I will plead you to let me do this and have the right to be defended in this court'.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Ash stands up and says " your honor look I know what is going on here and I really dont think that it is fair I dont see why we can not have our lawers present for this.  You think that just because you are a judge that you can just throw my rights right out the window well your wrong and I think that the two blowed up officers that arrested us should admit that they caused all of this for no reason at all.  And another thing I truly dont see anything funny here."Ash then looks at the outragusly large officer and says "yea Im talking about you!"

18th Aug, 2003 - 9:30am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

This Dramatist role,

The judge says to Ash to be quiet unless he wants to end up in jail faster. He then asks the court's clerk if the arresting officers are here to which they reply in the affirmative. The judge motions for them to be brought in. After a minute or so the officers are brought to the witness stand and the judge asks for their version of the events to which they reply:

"Your honor, my partner and I were patrolling the dark roads at night and came across some cars that were parked in strange positions off the road so we pulled to the side to see what is going on. Low and behold we find these four making some sort of exchange. We found it strange so we put on the siren and started to approach. This caused some of them to try and make an escape, thus the car wreck shown to you. We found drugs and illegal weapons in the cars along with quite a sum of money in the Doctor's car (referring to Joshua), it was obvious what was happening. We arrested them all and read them their rights and made arrangements to take them down to the local lockup. Your honor we were just doing our job, we are happy to get the likes of these off the street.

The judge says, "Good job officer". He then turns to the four of you and asks if here is any proof you have that the officer is speaking otherwise?

GM: As stated before, for the purposes of this game there will be no lawyers representing you, in effect you can speak as though one were playing the role of a lawyer.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Joshua stands and says "Your honor, I was arrested much earlier in the day than these 3, there should be some sort of log to that effect. Also the Security desk at the Lab should have a record as to the time stamp of when the police arrived and when they logged me out of the office. Also my lab assistant will be able to verify my whereabouts yesterday. My car was not on that road yesterday as I was in lockup. As to the identity of the arresting officers, I can verify that those two officers were them, however before they arrested me I had never before seen them in my life. As I stated previously, I am a well known and respected member of the medical profession and am now enacting my right to counsel. In these United States a man or woman is presumed innocent until proven guilty by way of a trial by a jury of his/her peers. Thus I respectfully say as is my right - I will no longer be cooperative until my attorney is present or the supreme court has heard my case to have a change of venue as it is overly apparent that I am going to be unable to receive a fair trial here."

Joshua then sits back down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Aug, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 14

Kim role,

'Your honor, you can search all the police records you can think of and you will find that I have never been arrested in my life or charged with any type of crime, not even a speed ticket. Like Dr. Joshua, I'm also a well known respected doctor in this community and the daughter of a prominent honest man in this town. If I wanted to do illegal stuff I could do it because I have the money and the power to do so, but the fact that I am a honest person who still believing in the Law, I plead your Honor to carry on your own investigation on this matter starting from the police officers who said found all these things in our cars and all the records and personal information you can get from any of us, relatives and associates.
Your honor, these police officers are using us as scapegoats, to hide their real deals and crimes'

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2003 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 14

'Your honor, I cannot stress enough that fact that I am not guilty.  I have no knowledge of the drugs in my vehicle, or that my friends were running guns.  I have grown tired of sounding like a broken record.  I know that you have probably heard a gazillion times before how all the prisoners you see everyday, are innocent.  I do not know Joshua so, I cannot speak for his character.  But I must say, that my friends, Ash and Sugarplum and myself are not guilty.  The story that the arresting officers have told you is a total fabrication of their version of the truth.  I plead with the court and with you, your Honor to please grant us our freedom.  I also ask that you call in and special investigator to look further into these police officer's background and recent activities.  I would almost bet, that they aren't as squeaky clean as they play themselves to be.'

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,