Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 15 of 19

'Wouldn't it be ironic if this was one terrible - Page 15 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 19th Aug, 2003 - 7:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
18th Aug, 2003 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 15

This Dramatist role,

The judge raises his hand and says, "I feel hungry, I did not have breakfast this morning... lets take a quick break and we will proceed after lunch." You are taken to a temporary lockup, you are given lunch.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina is getting frustrated.  She looks at everyone and says, 'I wish the judge would rule something so we can go home.  I am tired of sounding like a broken record.  Do you think the judge will let us go?'

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

Joshua picks at his lunch and says "There appears no reoom for the truth in this court room... I would almost say this whole situation is mentaly unballanced... Believe me I know crazy when I see it." Joshua chuckles softly then goes back to his lunch...

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 15 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Ash paces around and is starting to swear under his breath.  Ash turns to Lemina and says" look if this stupid judge dosent rule on something soon then I am going to just go crazy in here.This is getting totally out of hand."

19th Aug, 2003 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Ash while rolling eyes and says ...'And what do you plan to do Smart Boy, do you think by speaking like you did to the Judge he will let you go, you're such a dreamer and you need some lessons on good manners by the way. You need to use your brains in here, getting all hyper will not solve anything'.

She then slowly takes her lunch and thinks deeply what move to do next...

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

'What are you going to do?  Strong arm the judge?  Challenge him to a car race?  Just chill out ok?  Losing your temper isn't going to help matters,' Lemina says to Ash and rolls her eyes at him.

'Sugarplum, what do you think?  Do you think the judge will release us?'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2003 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 15

Kim role,

"I don't know Lemina, I really hope so", says Sugarplum. "I just don't find he's a serious Judge in the way he's acting so far, laughing and saying he's hungry...who knows....he may be not be a real Judge and these police officers maybe are not police officers"

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2003 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 15

'Wouldn't it be ironic if this was one terrible practical joke that just never seems to end?  The judge doesn't seem to be any kind of judge that I have ever seen.  He reminds of one of those TV judges,'  Lemina says and rolls her eyes.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,