Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 17 of 19

Joshua Thinks to himself... 1. Who did the - Page 17 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2003 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
21st Aug, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 17

Kim role,

Sugarplum cannot believe it and start screaming of desesperation! She starts fighting and trying to get rid of the cuffs and in her anger and sadness she looks at Lemina, Ash and Johsua and while crying says...'This is it?'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Joshua sighs deeply and says "Yeah I guess this is it - for now, we will of course appeal based on the fact that our trial was a farce, and this was merely a kangaroo court that refused to hear actual evidence. Refused to see that our rights were violated, and we were refused counsel. If only I could believe this were a dream - but that would be a scary thought too... Anyways, it's not like we can expect someone to jump out and say 'Suprise! You are on Candid Camera!'. The courts and police in this town are corrupt and are involved in smuggling and dealing drugs, tehy are using us to cover up so they can lie low for a while... And unless Ash or one of you girls are super hero's in disguise it looks like we are about done for..."

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

Lemina is silent during all of this time.  She thinks to herself, 'I can't believe that we're going to jail.  I have never been to jail before.'  She looks at the others and says, 'I can't believe this is it.  This is depressing.  It feels like a bad dream.  This all just feels wrong, in some way.  Of course with Ash being in contempt of court, didn't help our case much either.'

Lemina then turns to Ash and says, 'What in the world were you thinking?  There was no need to approach the bench and insult a supposed decorated officer.  This is all your fault.  Why don't you ever think things through?'

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Ash looks at Lemina and says" decorated officer HA I dont think so he was a fat yellow belly slob of a pig a disgrace to the badge and the rest of law enforcement so dont put this off on me young lady.  Did you forget that it is that supposed cop that started all of this and that it is his fault that we are here in the first place.  So why dont you just chill out and wait to see where this all gose cause surely there will be somebody on our side."

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2003 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

'Well, I wish that someone would make this all go away,' Lemina says snidely to Ash.  'Not for nothing, I know who's at fault, but you didn't help matters any.  When I get out of jail, mark my words, I will go after those two cops.  They will get what's coming to them.'

22nd Aug, 2003 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

For a moment you begin to think was there something that could have been done better? Could we have said something? You begin to feel... 'this is not my fault!'

This is a bump in the story. You must now answer the following questions:

1. Who did the most to help the situation? Why?

2. Who did the worst to inflame the situation? Why?

Remember these are thoughts in your character's mind. You will need to answer each question but not talk to one another in the story.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2003 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 17

Kim role,

Sugarplum thinks deeply and show once again her love for herself by saying " I think I was the one who best helped in the situation, the rest didn't do much besides Lemina" "Definetly Ash is the one who did the worst! he talked to the judge in such a rude manner, it's all his fault that we are here now".

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2003 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 17

Joshua Thinks to himself...
1. Who did the most to help the situation? Why?
I wasn't around long enought to know who did the most for the situation...

2. Who did the worst to inflame the situation? Why?
Ash definately did the worst... His remarks in the court room did nothing but inflame the judge to find him in contempt of court... He really must learn to curb his anger

+  « First of 19 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,