Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 18 of 19

Ash thinks that Lemina did some what good - Page 18 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2003 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Closed
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2003 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 18

Lemina calms herself and begins to think things over in her mind.  She thinks to herself, 'Who did the most to help the situation? I think it was mainly Sugarplum and myself.  We did try to remedy the situation, but it seemed hopefless.  We tried to pick apart the officers charges, but to no avale.  Who did the worst to inflame the situation?  Joshua did help, but not much by ranting on and on about statistics.  I mean, how did his statistics help him?  Not one little bit.  All he ended up doing was boring the judge and the prosecutor.  But I defintely think that Ash didn't not help matters with his short-fused temper.  He was constantly insulting the judge and the officer.  He was the straw that broke the camels back.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2003 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Ash thinks to himself who helped the situation?  Well Lemina helped out a little bit I helped a little bit so I think that things would have ended up as they did whether or not that I did have a smart mouth snickers to self.  Sugarplum was the one who cried through most of this with her holyer than thou attitude so I think she did the worse snickers to self again..

22nd Aug, 2003 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

As you think further you believe you need to narrow down things to get a perspective.... you try to reason wether you are being self-centered, so you decide to eliminate yourself...

GM: Please choose ONE person to be the worst help and the most help. You cannot choose yourself.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2003 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina thinks that, Sugarplum helped out some.  Ash definitely made matters worse than what there were to start with.

23rd Aug, 2003 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

I think Lemina helped out the most and Ash was the worst (he started good but he ended up doing terrible)

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2003 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Again I was not around much so I do not know who helped the most, probably Lemina though... for helping the least well that would be Ash...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2003 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 18

This Dramatist role,

The truck moves on... time passes by you think more deeply...

GM: Awaiting answers from Ash

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2003 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 18

Ash thinks that Lemina did some what good at handiling the situation and he thinks that Sugarplum diffinatly did the worst in all of it cause of all that whining that she did and complaning...

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,