Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 3 of 19

Ash sits still while the other cops shines - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2003 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
26th Jul, 2003 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 3

Kim role,

'Yes, Ash please help me to walk'. Sugarplum cries of pain....

"Lemina, please check if my cell is working. I need to make a very important call that cannot wait".

Sugarplum tries to stand up and falls into the ground and screams: 'My legs, my legs! I don't feel my legs!!!! what the heck is going on with me!!! I cannot walk!!!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2003 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina was reaching for Sugarplum's cellphone when she saw Sugarplum fall to the ground.  It was like watching every movement Sugarplum made was in slow motion until she fell to the ground.  Lemina turns and says sternly to Ash, 'Don't just stand there!  Pick her up.'  Lemina grabs Sugarplum's purse, keys out of the ignition, and her cellphone.

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says soothingly, 'Calm down.  Everything is going to be ok.  Ash will pick you up and we can get over to my car.  I know you're probably freaking out really bad right now.  But you may just be in shock from running off the road.'

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2003 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

Ash bends down and picks up Sugarplum. Then he looks at Lemina and says"Im not just standing here alright Im on top of it."  Ash starts walking towards Leminas car with Sugarplum in his arms.  Ash looks at Sugarplum and asks her "where all does it hurt at?"  " So sugarplum do you remember how you ran off the road?"As Ash approaches the car he says to Lemina" could you please open the door so that I can lay Sugarplum in the seat?"  

26th Jul, 2003 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and Ash and says 'I'm sorry guys, you all are getting me dizzy with so many questions, I just wanna rest, is that okay?'.

"Please just take me right away to the hospital, we have been here way too long and I need to reach there as soon as possible.  I'm having serious problems feeling my legs."

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina opens the door for Ash to put Sugarplum in the back seat.  Lemina sits down in the driver's seat and puts Sugarplum's purse and things on the center console next to her.  Lemina tries to call 911, but she can't hear anything, except static.  She looks at the signal bar on Sugarplum's cellphone and sees that it says 'no service'.

Lemina turns around to look at Sugarplum and says, 'Well your cellphone isn't getting a strong enough signal for me to call out on it.  It must be all the trees in the area.'  She then looks at Ash and says, 'The sooner you get into the car, the sooner we can get out of here.'

Lemina is starting to feeling paranoid about being on this road at night.  She thinks to herself, 'This is strange for all this wooded area around and not even a cricket can be heard chirping.'  Lemina closes her car door and goes to turn the key in the ignition to start her car....

26th Jul, 2003 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Lemina starts her car, adjusts her rear view mirror and is surprised to see some red and blue flashing lights in the distance. She is relieved and amazed that the police have found them so quickly. She informs the others after switching off her car and then waits.

[Two minutes pass]

The squad car parks behind Lemina's car. From passed experience you know they are probably checking your registration, etc before they get out. After about 30 seconds the squad car's doors open and to cops get out. One person is going to the passenger side and the other to the driver's side where Leimna is....

'Tap, tap, tap'

The police man uses the butt of his gun to tap on your glass. You look to see a familiar face... wait, no it can't be... yes it is! You are surprised to see that it is the same cop that met you coming out of the resturant. on that unlucky evening when you all decided to have a squabble,

"What a be going on here missy?" he asks while once again putting his hands on his belt. All this while his partner shines his flashlight in and out of the car.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 3

Lemina is startled at the way the officer just tapped on her window with his gun.  She can't believe that this is the same cop from the other evening at Outback Steakhouse.  Lemina thinks to herself, 'Please don't recognize us.'

Lemina says quietly to Ash and Sugarplum, 'You guys aren't going to believe this, but it's that cop from the other evening.  Ash, please just don't make too many movements, I don't want him to think that you are causing any trouble.  Especially since, he gave me the impression that he didn't like you too well.'

Lemina puts on her best smile and rolls down the window on the driver's door.  'Hello officer.  I am so glad that you came by.  One of my friends was having car trouble with his tires blown out.  My other friend had an accident as to which she ran off the road over there,'  Lemina says pointing towards Ash's car and then to the direction of Sugarplum's car.  'My friend is hurt and requires medical attention.  We were going to take her to the hospital.  But since you are here, is it at all possible for you to radio in for an ambulance?'

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2003 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Ash sits still while the other cops shines his flashlight in the car. He then turns to check on Sugarplum to make sure she is still allright.  Ash thinks to his self god what is the luck in this being the same officer,I really hope he doesnt reconize us.  I really hope he isnt going to be a pain this time,We really need to get Sugarplum to the hospital. I really hope that Sugarplum dosent start any thing again I just know he'll take me in this time...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,