Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 4 of 19

Ash looks at Lemina and says "girl what - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 29th Jul, 2003 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
27th Jul, 2003 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 4

Kim role,

Sugarplum feels safe when she sees the Police Officer and says 'Oh thank goodness sir, you are here, I'm hurt, I don't feel my legs, I need to go to a hospital as soon as possible. I got into a  car accident. Can you help us?'

[offtopic] Hey Shady, Sugarplum is not so evil to make a escene right now in the middle of all this :smile.gif LOL she's goodie...she's just...hmmmm how to put it....spoilt ;D [/offtopic]

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2003 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

This Dramatist role,

The cop stands back from the car door and asks for all of you to exit. He motions you to stand away from the car while they search it.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

'What?  Get out of the car?  How is Sugarplum going to stay back away from the car when she can't even stand by herself?'  Lemina says to herself.  

She turns to Ash and says, 'Can you hold Sugarplum while they do this ridiculous search?  I can't believe the luck I have with cops.  Do I look like I'm breaking the law or traffiking drugs, or something like that?'

Lemina turns to Sugarplum and says, 'I think that Ash can hold you or maybe help you out of the car and sit you on the ground until the cops get through with their silly search.'

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Ash looks at Lemina and says sure can.  Ash then gets out of the car and goes around to the side that  Sugarplum is on and opens the door.  Ash says to Sugarplum "give me your hand and I'll help you out and I'll help you sit down."  So Lemina why do the cops always pick on you?

29th Jul, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum thanked Ash for his help and also to Lemina. She then turns to the cop and says 'Is there any problem officer. Did you call an ambulance. I need medical attention, isn't that supposed to be your priority right now?'.

29th Jul, 2003 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

The cops while checking through the car say something to the effect of 'I a sure you will manage' and continue to search and search... then the other cop stops and says, "Got it!"

He comes around the car and points his flashlight to a small clear plastic bag with a white powdery substance in it. The tough cop looks over at where you are standing as asks, "So what be here, uh? A little face powder?" He ends sarcasticly with a slight giggle in his voice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2003 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 4

Lemina is standing there not believing how uncaring these cops are.  She looks to Sugarplum and Ash and says, 'I can't believe the nerve of that guy.  You'll manage?  You can't feel your freaking legs, for crying out loud.'

Lemina is in shock as her heart just sinks deep into the pit of her stomach as she sees what the officer is holding.  'This has got to be some mistake.  That's not mine.  What in the world is that?  You had to have planted that there, because I don't do drugs.  You can even do a drug test with one of my hairs from my head.  The hair drug test will show anything from the last like 10 years.  It will come back clean as a whistle.'

Lemina then turns to Ash and Sugarplum and says quietly to them, 'How convienent that they seemed to know just where to look, huh?  I think we're dealing with a couple of dirty cops.  Because I know that Sugarplum doesn't do that stuff, and I would hope that you, Ash didn't anything like that.  I think they're setting us up.'

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2003 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Ash looks at Lemina and says "girl what in the world is that?"  Then he says to himself mmm dirty cops hehe...  Ash looks back at Lemina and whispers"just how fast will your car go exactly?""I am coming up with a plan to get us out of here ok so just stay with me got it."  Ash looks at Sugarplum and says "let me help you up ok just go with me got it."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,