Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 5 of 19

'Sugarplum, that's easy for you to say.  They're - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2003 - 4:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
30th Jul, 2003 - 12:58am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 5

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Ash  very seriously and says 'You're not way thinking of running away with this car, because if that's what you're thinking to do, then leave me here, I don't want to get into trouble. Do not dare to move this car against my will or I will have to accuse you of kidnapping'.

She then turns to Lemina and whisper on her ear 'Don't you find strange that Ash just wants to run away and get us in trouble. If he doesn't have anything to hide, why he wants to run away?'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2003 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina can't believe what Ash just said.  'You are not seriously thinking that my little putt-putt 4 cylinder car is going to out run a V-8 police cruiser do you?  That's not my stuff they found.  They had to have planted it.  Besides, you take one step towards my car the cops would probably consider you hostile and shoot you.  Then drag you in for questioning afterwards, if you survived.'

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'I think it's in Ash's blood to run from the police.  He used to do stuff like that all the time back in high school.  It would figure he would be thinking like a 'street racer'.  They're motto is if you see a cop, hit the gas and never look back.  It must just be a man thing.'

30th Jul, 2003 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

The other cop comes around the car while shining his torch light at the bag and says, "Let's test it to be sure". The tough cop nods in agreement and opens the bag while keeping a watch on the three of you... he takes his index finger, dips it in the bag and puts in his mouth... "Yep its the stuff."

While the tough cop closes the bag his companion pulls out his pistol and says, "Okay, I need you three to lean against the car, spread your legs, and put your hands firmly on the car... and don't make any sudden moves."

He then wants what he refers to as your 'story' for being out here and why you have cocaine in your car (refering that to Lemina)

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2003 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Ash looks at the big and bad mr tough cop and says"so how much do you make for being a big and bad cop? It must pay way better than any other cop."  "You know it isnt hard to figuer you cops out ,you all just give your selves away.""You guys always pick out the people that you and every one else knows dont mess with that crap, so tell me how much it will take to just let us go?" Ash pulling out his wallet.  

30th Jul, 2003 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

This Dramatist role,

'Bam' ...a quick targted blow to Ash's knee with the tough cop's wooden baton brings Ash to his knee. Ash yells in pain, his wallet drops to the ground and the other cop points his pistol to his head, takes him by the collar and pushes him towards Lemina's car while saying many unpleasantries... this shakes up the women.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2003 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Just before Lemina starts to rebuke the officer's findings of the 'supposed' cocaine.  She watches as Ash acts incredibily arrogant and then gets a 'police beat down'.  Lemina thinks to herself, 'Oh my God, this has got to be a nightmare.'

She looks at Sugarplum and says, 'What in the world is going on here?  Has the world gone crazy, and I missed the email warning?  This keeps getting worse and worse.'

Lemina then looks at the cops and says, 'Was that really necessary?  He was just playing around.'   'He didn't mean anything by that, officer,' she says and kicks at Ash.  'Look, I've already told you, that white powder stuff isn't mine.  I can take a polygraph to prove that I'm telling you the truth.  I swear cops like you give the good cops a bad name.'

Lemina then turns to Ash and says, 'What in the world were you thinking?  Trying to bribe a cop?  I think all that street racing has done something to your brain.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2003 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 5

Kim role,

Sugarplum cannot understand how Lemina always trying to want to look good with everybody but that's impossible to do, she thinks.

She then turns to Lemina and Ash and says 'Are you all nuts?....shhh, do you think you all should be speaking to the police in this way, remember that once he arrest us anything we say will be used against us in a court of Law'.

'Calm down guys, you all are too hyper. Just calm down, these guys look like they're serious on what they are doing'.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

'Sugarplum, that's easy for you to say.  They're not accusing you of having drugs in your car.  I will not stand for it.  I'm not going to just roll over and let them 'who-do' (mess over) me.  The police already have enough to take us all in to begin with.  But they also searched my car without just cause.  We were not doing anything illegal.'  Then the thought occurred to Lemina and she looks back at Sugarplum again and say, 'Well, I take that back.  The only illegal thing we were doing was taking you away from the scene of your accident.  Besides, so what if he uses something against me in a court of law.  He has already violated my rights to illegal search and seizure.  He is either supposed to have a warrant or he is supposed to be suspious of us doing something that would give the reason to search my car.  He still hasn't read any of us our rights yet either.'

Lemina turns to Ash and says, 'Hey don't you have the number to Johnny Cockran's office on speed dial or what?'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,