Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 7 of 19

The police are taking awhile you realize they - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2003 - 4:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
3rd Aug, 2003 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 7

This Dramatist role,

The tough cop stands more firm, places one hand on the hood of the car to take off some weight from his feet and then says, "Well come on, I don't have all day you know!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina thinks and then looks at Sugarplum and Ash and says, 'I think I would like to take my chances in a court room.  Although the thought of running from the cops gets my adeiline pumping.  If Sugarplum's legs weren't so messed up, I would definitely take my chances with the running.'

'I want to know my rights, and I want to talk to a lawyer before I speak another word,'  Lemina says to the officer.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

ok officer lets go down town I just dont feel like taking a bullet today.  Ash looks at Lemina and says "all we got to do is hope that they dont try nothing before we get down town."  Dose that sound good to you Sugarplum?  We cant just sit here they are for sure to try something horriable.. So officer lets go...

5th Aug, 2003 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 7 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum is really in pain but her tongue is sharp as a knife, she looks at the Police Officer and look at him straight into his eyes and say 'I want to call my lawyer and I want to call him right now!. It is unbelievable that you want to take me to the police station and not get medical attention right away. I know my rights and I demand as a citizen of the United States of America that you provide me with what I need at this time! If you plan not to do anything about it, I will make sure you stay behind bars for quiet a while!"

She then turns to Lemina and Ash and says 'Please guys, take me out of the sight of this guy before I lose my temper...'

5th Aug, 2003 - 11:04am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

This Dramatist role,

"Ah be quite, the lot of you!" The cops then handcuff Sugarplum and Lemina.

"Ok everyone into the car like nice little girls and boy!" The cops put you in the back seat of the squad car. The girls look around as it is their first time in a police car, Ash is already used to being there and just makes himself comfortable.  The car is very secure and there is no escape, your personal effects were also taken from you. The two cops are out doing or looking for something around each car...

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lemina feels like she's about to cry, but she knows crying won't get her anywhere at this point.  She feels degraded, because she has never been in trouble with the law before.  

She looks at Ash and notices how cool he seems to be.  She says to him, 'You seem pretty calm.  This must not be your first time to take a ride in the back of the patrol car, huh?'

She looks at Sugarplum and says, 'Have you got a good lawyer in mind?  Like maybe Johnny Cockran on speed dial or something like that?  I am afraid that we're going to need a real good lawyer to beat this rap.  What is taking those dirty cops so long?  Haven't they planted enough garbage on us for one day?'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Aug, 2003 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 7

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and says 'Don't cry, do not worry about it.  Everything will be just fine, if I know Johnny? are you kidding me? of course I know him! he is my dad's lawyer and as soon as I call him he will be flying right here, my dad did plenty favours to him in the past" .

Sugarplum looks relax and quiet. She pays close attention to Ash, Lemina and the two police officers and try to remember every detail of this nightmare....

She then starts shouting to the police officers...'Hello? are you going to have us here all day, I told you already I need to call my lawyer!'

5th Aug, 2003 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

This Dramatist role,

The police are taking awhile you realize they are not concerned with your rants for speed. Whatever they are doing they seem to be making the best of it so you realize you better sit tight. This gives all of you a chance to look at the control panel of the squad car which is full of lights and buttons. There is a small laptop set into the dash board. On the screen you notice a mugshot of Ash... you wonder in your mind what that is about. Ash tries to recount his history while rolling his eyes from left to right and then left again.

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,