Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 2 of 19

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'I think - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2003 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
23rd Jul, 2003 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 2

Kim role,

Sugarplum screams very loud 'Help! anybody there! someone is trying to kill me!' (she screams that refering to the person that is trying to open the door of her car). She gives a deep breath and think 'If this person breaks the door and enter, he wil get a good bump on his head with this bat'. She hold the bat tightly and awaits for the stranger to come in....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina hears the woman screaming and talking in her car.  She thinks to herself, 'I know that voice.'

'Ash, wait!  Don't try and force the door.  If it was me in a wrecked car on a deserted, dark, backroad, I would be sitting there with the doors locked.  So pulling on it, will do you no good.  I think that I know this person.  I recognize her voice.  I am just trying to figure out who she is.  It sounds like Sugarplum's voice.'

Lemina walks to the driver's door and tries to look through the window.  But with what little light there is left, she can not see in the car.  She quietly knocks on the window and says, 'Sugarplum?  Sugarplum, is that you in there?  Are you ok?'

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

Ash looks at Lemina and says"what?? you think that might be Sugarplum in that car?  No way surely not she would never possibly drive her own car it can't be her." Ash tries to look through the window to see if it could actually be Sugarplum.  "Is that you Sugarplum sweetie? "  

25th Jul, 2003 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum starts to cry when she recognizes the voice of Lemina and Ash.

"Yes, its me! it's me!", she unlock the doors, hold her head and rest it into the steering wheel while shaking in what it seems maybe a nervous breakdown.

"I'm so glad to see you all. I thought somebody wanted to kill me. It was awful."

"What are you all doing here?"

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2003 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina opens the driver's door, motions for Ash to come around to the driver's side of the car, and kneels down next to the car.  Lemina doesn't want Ash to see Sugarplum being all emotional and says, 'Ash, you should check out the damage to Sugarplum's car.  I know there's not much light left, but just check it to see if it will still be drivable or not.'  

Lemina turns to Sugarplum and says, 'Hon, are you ok?  You're not hurt or anything like that, are you?  How in the world did you manage to run your car off the road?  I was just taking a short cut home when I noticed Ash and his car sitting on the side of the road.  For some strange reason, both of his back tires blew out.  I stopped to see if he needed any help.'

Lemina raises up and asks Ash, 'Hey how DID both of your tires blow out?  You never did answer me when I asked you if you were practicing your burnouts when your tires blew out.  Does Sugarplum's car look ok?'

Lemina then looks back at Sugarplum and says, 'Do you think you can stand?  Or should I get Ash over here to help you out of your car?  My car is just a rock throw from yours.  We could load up in my car and drive into town.  Or close enough to town for your cellphone to pick up a strong signal and you could call for a tow truck.'

25th Jul, 2003 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and says 'Yes, I can stand. I'm not hurt. Thank goodness you all were around here. I just don't know how I lost control of the car, today was my chauffeur day's off''.

'Please, give me your hand so I can go to the car, I would like to go to my hospital and have a regular check up, just in case. Can you all drive me there?'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2003 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 2

Ash looks at Sugarplums car and says to her"my word it is a wonder you didnt get hurt."Ash then turns to Lemina and says to her "you know I really have no idea how both of my back tires blowed out"
Ash then walks up to Sugarplums door and bends down to help her out of her car. Ash then askes Sugarplum "are you sure that you are able to stand and walk to the car?" "If you need any help I can carry you to the car."

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2003 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'I think it would probably be a good idea if Ash helps you to my car.  He is much stonger than I am, and if you were to feel weak and stumble, I would fall with you.'

Lemina looks at Ash and says, 'Yes she is lucky to have not received any major injuries.  We need to get her to my car.  I can drive her to her hospital so she can get checked out.'

Lemina then looks back at Sugarplum and says, 'Does that sound ok to you?  Plus, with it getting dark, this road is starting to creep me out.  Let's get you to the car.'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,