Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 13 of 19

Ash stands up and says "your honor I - Page 13 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 17th Aug, 2003 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (19) »
Closed
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night
A Friend

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night - Page 13

Ash just sits there on his bunk and tries to think of a somegood way to get the sherriffs attition and try to get out.  Ash just keeps sitting and thinking not hearing nothing around him.  Man this is going to be a long night..

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2003 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum stops the noise and realize that everyone fall asleep....she then doens't have option but to rest too. She then lays down and fall asleep quickly like a baby....

15th Aug, 2003 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

Morning Time!

A wooden stick hits the bars... you are awoken early and given breakfast: pancakes with eggs. You are glad that at least they feed you well. Sugarplum sees that she does feel motion in her legs and is able to walk. The sheriff says, "Well this is the day you get to see the judge, it's going to be a real nice time, a real nice time I tell ya". He then laughs and moves into another room.

Later that day you are all brought before the judge. An old, but perceptive man, you can see he does not like the four of you at all. It seems as though he has already made up his mind, but still has to hear what you have to say.

For the purpose of this game you will all represent yourselves

The prosecution rises and lays the charges... "Your honor, before us we have four hardened criminals seeking to sell guns and ammunition as well as drugs to an unsuspecting population. This has been done in connection with what seems to be a fourth person who acted as an informant since he was not found far from the crime (Prosecution points to Joshua). Therefore we submit the following...

Papers are handed to the judge, the judge looks them over and says, "Four of you have been accused of trading in illegal weapons and drugs, how do you plead and what is your story?"

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Joshua rises to his feet, then is a calm steady voice he addresses the court. "Your Honor, I am Not Guilty of these accusations. As for these three, I can not speak as I became aquainted with them for the first time here in this jail.

My "Story" is that I am a Psychiatrist who is in this town working on a project that has governmental funding to study the psychological effects of the newest anti-depressant medication on rural populations as compared to the more well known prescriptions of Prosac and Paxil that are currently being prescribed. My work is of some renown as I have had several popular 'self help' books published as "Dr. Josh."

During the regular university schedules I teach both Psychiatry and pharmacology to students of Medicine. Your honor could contact Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine for my credentials if you would like.

Now if I may, while I am not a student of the law, I have always believed it is the duty and responsibily of each citizen to know their rights and responsibilites. I would like it noted for the record that my rights have been violated. As you and the esteemed prosocutor are aware

1. Upon entry into a private domain by officers of the law, they are required to provide a warrant of search and siezure. If the officers are unable to produce probable cause with that warrant then a warrant of arrest must also be produced. - Neither warrant was forthcoming upon the entry of the officers into my duly assigned and let laboratory facility.

2. It is unlawful to arrest and confine a citizen without first explaining the charges to wich one is being arrested. - This is the first time I have heard charges against my person.

3. Within a reasonable time after I had been taken into custody I has the right to make a reasonable number of telephone calls or otherwise communicate with an attorney of my choice and a member of my family. - I was given no such opportunity.

4. I  have a right to an itemized receipt for all money and property taken from my person after I was taken into custody. - No such list has been provided.

5. I have a right to be "booked" within a reasonable period of time. - For my Co accused and the members of the jury, "Booking" is the entry of a charge against you in record called the "arrest book" or "police blotter." - This was not done or I would have known the charges against me at that time.

As to this I submit that I have been unlawfully arrested and detained and as such any alleged evidence is inadmissable.  At this time I also submit that this case should be thrown out.

In the intrests of the court and the taxpayer I will, if these actions are expeditious in forthcoming, waive my right to sue for punitive damages to both person and character. If however my release is not forthwith granted I will pursue this to the full extent of the law.

Thank you for your time Your Honor."

Joshua nods to both the bench and the prosocutor then resumes his seat.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

night Dark Road Dark IV Game

Lemina watches Joshua and listens to his story.  She then slowly stands and looks at the prosecutor and then the judge.  

She then says, 'Your honor,  I plead not guilty on all counts against me.  I too was denied my rights, I was not properly processed or even allowed my phone call.'  

Lemina pauses for a minute and then continues, 'Your honor, I was driving on a short cut on a back road to my home last night.  I saw my friend, Ash, whose car was broke down on the side of the road.  I pulled over to see if I could help him or possibly give him a lift to his home.  I also noticed a car run off the road not far from Ash's vehicle.  Ash and I went to check and see if the occupant of the car was ok.  It was my friend, Sugarplum.  We all loaded up in my car to take my friend, Sugarplum, to the hospital to get her checked out and make sure that she did not receive any internal injuries.  

'These two officers came up behind my vehicle and demanded we get out and then they illegally searched my car without a warrant.  I gave these officers no reason to feel that they had to search my vehicle.  But I complied with the search at that time they claim to have found some sort of white powder substance in my vehicle.  It seems strange that they found it, because I didn't even and still don't know what it was.  I was then handcuffed and placed in the back of the patrol car.  I was never read my rights, or told that I was arrested, or told what I was being charged for until the prosecutor read the charges in the courtroom this morning.  

'Your honor, I have never been arrested before or even had a parking ticket in my life.  I find that these officers that picked me up are wrongfully accusing me.  They are abusing the fact that they are officers of the law and I thought that they were supposed to abide by the laws as well.  I also would like to file a complaint with the department and the police commissioner.

Thank you for your time,' Lemina says and quietly sits back down again.

16th Aug, 2003 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Kim role,

Sugarplum then stands and says 'Your honor, I play Innocent (Sugarplum knows the legal term is 'Not Guilty' but she tries to make it sound better) She then continues...'I was driving my car and I got into an accident, I was unable to feel my legs and I was really in pain. I saw my friends Lemina and Ash and they rescued me, then the police arrived and they didn't allow me to get any kind of medical attention or to call my lawyer. Then the police said they found guns and drugs in our cars and of course all that stuff is not ours and the fact that they didn't allow us to call anybody, made me feel very suspiciuous about what kind of police officers are they.  I know my rights your Honor and these police officers didn't abide by the Law. Then after making bad statements to us they took us in jail without allowing us to make no calls whatsoever and now we are here not really knowing what's going on. I will plead your Honor if you let me call my lawyer. All I can say is that I plead Innocent of all these charges'. She then sits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2003 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game IV Dark Road Dark night - Page 13

This Dramatist role,

The judge leans back in his chair almost bored from the statements of innocence and long history and biography, by the end of Sugarplum's statement he is found with his head resting on his palm in a manner such as to say that he is ready to move on to the next case.

He looks over at Ash with an eye similar to the one Mr. Spock would use in hearing illogic and asks, "Well?"

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2003 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game IV Dark Road Dark night Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 13

Ash stands up and says "your honor I am innocent here and I just dont think it is fair that people can be treated this way we wernt even able to call our lawers which is against our rights.  I have seen enough episodes of cops to know what our rights are.  so there for I insist that we be let go and have all charges droped.  I know that what has been done here is wrong we were framed and the evidence was planted on us.  so I am willing to forget this whole ordeal and leave your town and never come through it again so if I may go now I shall leave.."

> TOPIC: Game IV - Dark Road, Dark night

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,