Game III - The Mall - Page 3 of 10

Lemina begins to giggle at the thought of - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 4th Jul, 2003 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2003 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall - Page 3

Lemina is somewhat taken by surprise by Sugarplum's offer.  She thinks to herself, 'I don't have anything else to do.  It would be nice to interact with Sugarplum outside of having a crisis.'

Lemina smiles and says to Sugarplum, 'Sure, Outback sounds great.  I am pretty sure I will feel up to the challenge of talking business with you.'  Lemina shrugs her shoulders and says, 'You know this sounds silly, but I really did want to get a new pair of shoes when I came here today.  I never imagined that I would run into you here.  But I am glad that I did.'  Lemina smiles really big at Sugarplum.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2003 - 9:30am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Mall - III Game

This Dramatist role,

In the aftermath of things the following happen;

* The store manager shakes Sugarplum's hand in an anxious and grateful manner because she stopped a death within the walls of his business. You are not sure if it is that he is more worried about the image of his place, superstition or that the old woman is alive for all this excitement he is portraying. He offers Sugarplum a free pair of shoes up to $100 value.

* People eventually get back to normal, but there aren't as many people in the store as before, some cleared out when all the commotion started.

* The medics and daughter of the old woman arrive. They check her out and take her to the hospital for observation. The daughter is very grateful to Sugarplum for her life saving skills.

* The manager instructs one of the girlds to quickly see to Sugarplum's needs. Sugarplum is all in glee with her sudden 'fame'. Lemina watches on and speaks...

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2003 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall Archive Bytes Life & Love

With all the commotion and buzz about Sugarplum, Lemina begins to feel like a third wheel, like someone invisible to anyone and everyone around her.  She looks at Sugarplum while she is basking in the glow of her new found 'fame'.  Lemina is impressed and thinks to herself, 'I guess the recognition and gratitude for saving someone's life, never wears off.  Whether it's the first time or the 100th time.'  She smiles quietly to herself.

Lemina looks at Sugarpum and says, 'Look, I know that you're really busy right now.  So, why don't we just do 'lunch' and talk business another time.  I can just call your office to make an appointment, if that's ok.'  Lemina smiles her best smile and also adds, 'Congradulations on saving that woman too.  It was your quick thinking and response, that probably helped to save her life.'

Lemina turns and walks back to the bench she was sitting on before all the commotion started and begins to wait to try on her shoes again.

3rd Jul, 2003 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 3 Mall - III Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum tries to get rid of the people around her, when she's free she goes back to Lemina and says with a smile 'Don't be silly, lets go to get lunch, I want to get out of here before it get worst', lets go now!'.

She also add, 'I don't want to sound mean, but I save lives every day. This is my life, my work...so nothing will stop me of having lunch with an old friend', she smiles to Lemina.

Sugarplum is acting...'good' for once, something about that miracle that took place made her change in someway....now...we don't know for how long.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2003 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

Lemina smiles and thinks to herself, 'wow, she referred to me as an old friend.'  It made Lemina feel pretty good, that through all the commotion and stuff, Sugarplum still wanted to have lunch with her.

'Sure, let's go.  It's been quite sometime since I have been to Outback.  Plus, I can come back another time to get some shoes.'

4th Jul, 2003 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game III - The Mall

This Dramatist role,

With everything now settled you head over to the resturant known as 'Outback' which happens to be close enough to the mall that you don't have to drive, so you walk. The hostess seats you and you are now in one corner of the resturant near a few other people. The place is not very crowded. Your waiter, a strong looking handsome guy with a 'colgate' smile attends to you qyickly and says, "Good Afternoon ladies, I am Jean Claude Van Damne, I will be your waiter for today... are you ready to order?" As he says that you notice a teen girl seated at another table watching him with dreamy eyes. Her mother and father are watching on and quickly bring her attention back to the steak getting cold on her plate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2003 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - Mall - Page 3

Kim role,

Sugarplum open her eyes big and says while flirting with the guy 'Well, it's nice to meet you Jean, it's good to have such a great 'actor' as our waiter tonight'' she laughs and winks at him. Sugarplum knows the guy is not the actor but she's just trying to make a joke with him.

'Lemina, what would you like to order?'. "I would like to get a t-bone steaks with your baked potatoe and a ceasar salad. And I want to drink Sprite please"

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2003 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Lemina begins to giggle at the thought of an 'actor' posing as a waiter.  Lemina begins to think what she would like to eat.  

'Hmmm, I think I would like Chicken on the Barbie, Sauteed Shrooms, and some water for my drink,'  Lemina says looking at the waiter and smiles.

Lemina then looks to Sugarplum and says, 'I just love this place.  Don't you?  It's too bad I don't eat here more often.'  Lemina then whispers to Sugarplum, 'Isn't our waiter just a hotty?  I need a few good looking men working at the plant that look like him,' she says with a wink. 'It would probably make my work day go quicker.'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Game III - The Mall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,