Game III - The Mall - Page 4 of 10

Lemina listens intently to what Sugarplum - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 6th Jul, 2003 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
4th Jul, 2003 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - The Mall - Page 4

Kim role,

Sugarplum laughs and says 'Yes, he's a hotty, when he comes back I will see if I can get his phone number' says while she giggles.

"So, let's talk about business again. If I offered you again the job as my personal assistant, would you change your mind and quit your job. I know I can be sometimes difficult to deal with", she says while she smiles 'But I really would like you to work with me, what do you say?"

"I am thinking in opening a business, I'm not quiet sure what kind of business though but I do have good investors willing to put a lot of money on it and I need smart and young people like you with fresh ideas to help me".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2003 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

Lemina giggles along with Sugarplum.  She then listens to everything that she says to her.  Lemina thinks to herself, 'I would love to work for her.  I think that she would be a pretty good boss.  I just don't want to be left swinging in the wind if things go bad.'

'I think that I could work for you.  I am just worried that I won't live up to any expectations that you might have about me and how hard I work.  Plus, if things don't work out I wouldn't be able to go back to the factory.  I am just worried that I won't be able to make the grade with you.  

'What kind of salary are you offering?  Will I get any health benefits?  Not greedy, just curious as to what you are offering.  What kind of responsibilities would be required of me?  What hours would I be working?'  

Lemina stops, because she doesn't want to overwhelm Sugarplum with a million questions.  

5th Jul, 2003 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - The Mall Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and says seriously looking straight at her eyes... "Wait wait wait, in order to success in life positive attitute is escential. You cannot allow yourself to think negative when we didn't even start yet".

Sugarplum's statement was not intended to be mean but to wake up Lemina.

"I know your fears, but trust me. I'm a doctor and a sucessful businesswoman. How do you think I made all my fortune from?. By observing, planning and implementing."

"I offer you a salary of $40 an hour to start. Health benefits of course and the hours I cannot give you an exactly schedule since the first few months will be hectic. What do you think?"

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2003 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Page 4 Mall - III Game

'I didn't mean to sound negative.  Just making sure that I will be making an informed decision.  Wow, $40 an hour.  One paycheck would be like 2 months salary,'  Lemina says somewhat shocked at how much Sugarplum has just offered her.  She smiles and says, 'But, I can handle just about anything that you throw my way.  I can solve most problems too.  I don't have too much of a social life as far as a boyfriend, husband or children, so working many hours will not be a problem either.'

6th Jul, 2003 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Mall - III Game

This Dramatist role,

The waiter brings your orders and carefully sets them infront of you. He asks if you need anything else to just give him a call, he reminds you of his name and points to the location of the waiting area (Where the waiters wait on customers).

Looking around you notice a TV set on the upper cieling of the resturant. It is not close by, but you happen to catch a glimpse of a news cast (through close caption text) where they show a robbery that took place sometime ago. The broadcaster explains that police are still looking for tips and leads, however they did find evidence that the robber had a strong oder of steak sauce (this based on parts of his clothing that was ripped on escape). The news cast then shows a short clip where the chief of police holds up a piece of the cloth (it is dark red). You then frown a little as you notice that the uniform of the workers in the resturant is dark red.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall

Lemina is glad that the food finally came.  She was just about starved.  But after watching the news broadcaster on the tv, her appetite, has just about left her for the moment.

Lemina has a feeling of dread come over her.  It begins to bring back the memories of that dreaded day at the laundry mat.  She thinks to herself, 'Now surely it must just be a coincidence that that workers here are wearing the same colored clothing that was found at the crime scene.  But smelling like steak sauce?  Now that is pushing the envelope of coincidence to an extreme.'  Lemina begins to peer around the resturant looking at all the employees.

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'Did you see that on the tv?  You don't think that the robbery suspect works here do you?  Same color clothing as the uniforms of the employees here and the smell of steak sauce.  I might be reaching at straws here, but what are the chances of the robbery suspect working here?  The suspect could be an ex-employee, couldn't he?'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game III - Mall - Page 4

Kim role,

Sugarplum thinks deeply for a moment and says very mysteriously..."Well, there is only one way to find out".

"I remember the voice of the man like it was yesterday. When the waiter comes again, I will close my eyes and try to evaluate his voice with the voice of the man of the laundry store to see if it matches. I have a feeling that whoever was that day in the laundry place is here today".

She then looks at Lemina and says with a smile  'Ready to play 'The Gadget's inspectors?"

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Lemina listens intently to what Sugarplum says.  Lemina says, 'Do you think that this new robbery is linked to that guy in the laundry mat that day?  If that's the case, then we might be able to help the police to catch this guy.  I still have nightmares about the laundry mat.  The next day I went out and bought and washer and dryer to keep from having to go back there.  So, what's the plan?  What do you want to do?'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Game III - The Mall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,