Game III - The Mall - Page 5 of 10

Lemina can't keep from blushing.  She is - Page 5 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 8th Jul, 2003 - 7:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
6th Jul, 2003 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - The Mall - Page 5

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at her sides and whisper "Whoever was in the laundry mat that day must remember us so we need to be very very careful.

Now, since we are going to work together, we can make this restaurant a place for us to lunch or dinner., just observe carefully the people working here without being obvious.  We have to this very carefully, after all we are not police officers."

'By the way, when you will be ready to start working?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

'Yes, this is very true.  We do need to proceed with caution.  But that definitely sounds like a pretty good plan.  I can start just as soon as I call my boss at home.  I could leave work with a 2 week notice, but we're on holiday due to work being slow.  So, he'll understand why I am leaving the company.'

7th Jul, 2003 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game III - The Mall Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

In walks Ash a wild kind of guy that is greatly underestimated, or at least he thinks so. He often describes himself as:

He is tall, dark, and handsome, and has good muscle build.  He is smarter than some people take him for.  He loves the adreline rush during and after racing his hot rod.  He also organizes many of the street racing events.  He is very smart when it comes to building hot rod motors and installing car audio sound systems.

He spots Lemina whom he knew from high school, he is surprised to see her and guestures to join both of you at the table.

7th Jul, 2003 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 5 Mall - III Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and whispers 'Hey who is that hottie?"

Sugarplum seems to think that Ash and Lemina know each other from before because of the way they look at each other.

She then says to Lemina again "Hello, somebody home?" while rolling her eyes 'You like this guy, don't you?. Don't be so obvious woman, let's go to see why he's calling you for. He's definetly veryyy handsome', Sugarplum says while opening her eyes really big.

"I know what you will say, it's not my type right?. Oh well, it's nice to see muscular guys who look tough", she giggles.

"So are you ready to talk to him or not".

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

Lemina can't believe her eyes.  But he is standing there as plain as day.  Lemina says to herself, 'That couldn't be Ash, could it?'  It has been some years since she has last seen him.  Lemina begins to wonder what in the world Ash is doing in this part of town.  He is still looking fine as ever.  

Lemina looks at Sugarplum as if she herself has just woke up from a dream.  'Huh?  What?' she says and begins to blush.  'Sugarplum, I used to go to school with him.  I always thought he was a hottie, but he was always interested in someone else.  He always would hang out with me, but he would never take me out like on a date or anything like that.'

Lemina looks at Ash again and says to Sugarplum, 'Sure let's get him to join us for lunch.  It would be nice to catch with him to see what he's been up to these past few years.'

8th Jul, 2003 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game III - The Mall

Kim role,

Sugarplum says to Ash 'Hi, how are you?. I'm Sugarplum, Lemina's friend' and give him a warm smile while thinking how beautiful eyes he has and how strong he looks and she continues..."Lemina was telling me you all went to high school together, what a small world isn't".

She the nudges at Lemina and whisper 'Come on girl, say something'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall - Page 5

Ash says to Lemina,girl it has been what like 7 or 8 years know?Ash then looks at Sugarplum and say hi I'm Ash ,nice to meet you. Lemina you are looking very good sence the last time i seen you.And then looks at Sugarplum ans says to Lemina you still hang out with good looking company also I see. So do you ladies mind if I join you for lunch?

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2003 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 5

Lemina can't keep from blushing.  She is trying to grasp at words.  She giggles her usual giggle and finally says, 'Hi Ash.  I thought that was you.  It has been quite sometime since the last time we have seen each other.  I don't see a problem with you joining us for lunch.'

Lemina looks to Sugarplum, winks and says, 'Ash was the hottie of our senior class.  All of the girls just would swoon over him.  I even found myself swooning a time or too.'

She then looks at Ash and says, 'So, what have you been doing with yourself all these years?  Did you ever settle down and get married?'

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Game III - The Mall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,