Game III - The Mall - Page 7 of 10

Sugarplum rises an eyebrow while looking at - Page 7 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2003 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
10th Jul, 2003 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - The Mall - Page 7

Kim role,

Sugarplum is visible upset and says out of anger 'Relationship? who talk about a relationship? I think you made a whole  movie in your head Ash, anyhow, let's leave it like that, like my mother would say 'Sugarplum, you need to socialize with people of you our circle, the rest out there are not like 'us'".

Sugarplum don't say a word after that, she thinks to herself 'A cute guy but what is beauty without vision?'.

She then wonders why Lemina is taking so long....Sugarplum is waiting for her to come so she can leave. Sugarplum was always the most popular girl at school, cheerleader and queen at the prom,  and that's why she cannot stand rejection of any kind.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2003 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Mall - III Game

This Dramatist role,

Ash's meal is brought in a timely manner, the waiter notices Ash's jittery behavior and shrugs it off as being nervous between two attractive women. With the same breath it took to set Ash's food in front of him the waiter, Jean, is off again to another table with an interesting speed.

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2003 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall Archive Bytes Life & Love

Ok look Sugarplum,I am flattered that you want to go out sometime.  So how would you like to come to my post race party friday night,and come out and watch me race saturday?  Look I think you are a very attractive woman I just dont think that I would be right for you. So I am deeply sorry if I hurt your feelings I didnt mean to.  So can you forgive me? I think we would make better friends than anything else.  Would you like to be friends at least?

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2003 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Page 7 Mall - III Game

Lemina comes back to a table which appears to be full of mixed emotions instead of full of food.  Lemina thinks to herself, 'I was only gone to the restroom for a few minutes.  What on earth did Ash do or say, to make Sugarplum so upset?'  

She looks at Ash and then Sugarplum while she sits down and says, 'Ok, what happened here while I was gone?'  She looks at Ash and says, 'What did you do or say to her to make her so upset?  Ash, you better tell me the truth, because we were friends in school and I was always able to tell when you were lying.'

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'Are you ok?  You do have to overlook my friend.  He is not so used to people of your social stature and upbringing.  So, let's eat this meal and figure out how we are going to deal with that problem we were discussing earlier, before Ash joined us for a meal.'

11th Jul, 2003 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Mall - III Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Ash seriously and says without remorse 'Listen, you think you're too hot, don't you?. But let me tell you something, you are not!. I don't need you as my friend, I have plenty of them and why in the world you  think a girl of my status and position will want to go and see a silly race car on a weekend when I can be with my friends having fun?".

"Hurting my feelings? Sugarplum laughs loud..."You mean, you, hurting my feelings?" and she laughs loud again. 'Not even in the best or your dreams'.

'And listen, you are talking about not being the right person for me and all that bologna?, what the heck are you talking about?.  I just asked you out I didn't ask you to marry me!' she says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

She then turns to Lemina and says 'Yes, I'm okay, just fed up to deal with certain kind of people. I'm out of here Lemina, I will give you a call about our business ok?'

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2003 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall

Ash looks at Lemina,and says"Look she wanted to know if I wanted to go out sometime,and I said that I am not looking for any relationship or any thing like that right now cause I'm all tied up with trying to get my car ready to race this weekend."  I did ask her if she wanted to come to my post race party on friday night and then come to the race saturday and she just went off.  I would like for the both of you to come to my party on friday Lemina."

"Now Sugarplum I dont want you to go away mad.  If you do then how can we ever look past all this big misunderstanding?  So Sugarplum will you come to my party on friday or not? I think we both know that friends are the best thing to have,you can never have to many of them either.  Now I think if you show up at my party and see how much fun you will have you will get over all this mess and see what I'm talking about o.k."
 Ash looks over at Lemina and says to her, "will you at least show up with or without Sugarplum?  If she wants to go away mad then so be it......

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2003 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall - Page 7

Lemina picks up her fork, looks at Ash and says, 'Ya know, I see the after all these years, you still haven't changed in your ways of thinking.  You shouldn't always assume that just because a woman is interested in you, that it means they want to make a commitment with you.  So, slow your testosterone down and eat your meal.'

Lemina takes a few bites of her of her Chicken on the Barbie.  She looks at both Ash and Sugarplum and thinks to herself, 'I wonder if they could get past this.  It was only a miscommunication, and it was wrong of Ash to pressume.  But it a little silly for Sugarplum to get so bend out of shape.  But, to each their own.  Gosh, this Chicken on the Barbie is the bomb.  It is such a shame that with all Ash's good looks and not much in the brains department about women.'

'Girl, don't mind him.  He's always been like that.  He thinks because he looks good, that all women are supposed to just fall at his feet,' Lemina says to Sugarplum and rolls her eyes.  'It must be a man thing.  Just don't go yet.  We haven't even gotten to eat our food.  It would be a shame to let such delicious food go to waste.'

12th Jul, 2003 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game III - Mall Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 7

Kim role,

Sugarplum rises an eyebrow while looking at Ash and says 'You just don't get it, don't you?' while shaking her head.  'Anyhow, I already said what needed it to be said, just to get some peace in this table, I will leave it like that'.

She then turns to Lemina and says ' Okay, okay, I will stay just to finish my lunch but as soon as I finish I will leave, I have tons of things to do'.

She tries her food and says to Lemina'Hmmm this food is just delicious! I love Outback. It's such a great restaurant and we were lucky to find a table at this hour'.

Hey, by the way, I have this friend of mine who is having a huge party on Beverly Hills on Saturday, would you like to come?, she says to Lemina. It will be a girls thing, you know, shopping, listening to music, talking about guys and she even will bring some music celebrities along! she asked me to bring a friend and I thought about you, what do you say?", Sugarplum asks excited. "Also, she asked me to tell her what music celebrity I would like to meet at this party! can you believe that? Maybe you can tell me who would you like to meet in the music business and I'll let my friend know about it. Lemina this party is going to rock!'.

Sugarplum then turns to Ash and says 'Sorry, I know you have that....hmmmm....race to go, so that's why I didn't bother to invite you, anyway, even if you could...its a girls thing, you know" says Sugarplum while smirking.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Game III - The Mall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,