Game III - The Mall - Page 8 of 10

Lemina is standing there in the resturant - Page 8 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2003 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall - Page 8

Ash looks at Sugarplum and starts laughing.  'Sugarplum I really dont want to go to your tea party anyway.  I have way to many other thing and better things to do.  So go to your little tea party and I'll go race sounds like a deal to me.'  
 Sugarplum you have one major attitude problem,and some major issues you need to work out.  So I hope you enjoy your little tea party.
 Lemina I hope you enjoy tea and cavieare and all the rudness you can take.
So you to live your little rags to riches life.  You know I just dont see how you can be so rude all the time Sugarplum it is just not human?  I am going to sit here and enjoy my lunch in peace.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2003 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Mall - III Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum says to herself 'I told him I was going to leave it like that but he still bothering me, I'm good but not stupid' she says very angry to herself.

She then gets up from the chair and  turns to Ash and points her index finger to him while she speaks and says 'Listen, you're just a race car driver, not a psychologist, so don't try your cheap therapy of analisis with me!'

She then uses her well known name and fame in town and  call the Manager of the restaurant and says 'Please, remove this guy from the restaurant. He's harrasing me'.

Then she turns to Lemina and says 'I'm sorry, I know he is your friend but he overdoing it. I told him before I was going to leave it like that to have some peace but he continues bothering me and I'm fed up of it'.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall Archive Bytes Life & Love

Lemina's blood pressure feels like it just shot straight through the roof.  'This has gone entirely too far.  And I've had enough,' Lemina thinks to herself.  

'Sugarplum, what are you doing?!  If you make him leave, I will leave as well.  This is just ridiculous and absurd.  You act like you are the only person that has feelings and can get them hurt.  Well, let me tell ya this.  If you kick him from this establishment.  I'm going too.  I can't be friends with someone that can be so vindictive and hateful, let alone work for you.  I'm not saying that he was in the right for what he said.  But he was right to let you know that he doesn't care about what you think or how you feel about him.  I appears to me, that you seem to enjoy making others feel miserable so you can remain happy and content with yourself.  But that's not how the real world works.'

Lemina then looks at Ash, 'I also can't believe that you can be so arrogant and naive.  Seems to me that you still haven't grown up from the last time I saw you.  What's this crap about rags to riches life?  huh?  You don't know what's going on in my life right now, but of course you're a man.  And a man is always assuming stuff and sees stuff that isn't there.  I was going to consider splitting up my time Saturday between your race and Sugarplum's party, but ya know what?  I think I would be better off spending my Saturday by myself.  ALONE!'

Lemina stands up and is waiting for the waiter to bring her bill for her meal.

13th Jul, 2003 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Page 8 Mall - III Game

This Dramatist role,

Your friendly conversation seems to be getting to the point of a loud mouthed argument with large over tones that attracts others in the resturant as they stare with smiles on their face at the unfolding drama. This new occurence in resturant manners also draws the attention of Jean as he rushes over in what seems to be quick shuffles with his feet. He speaks...

"Sir, Ladies, is something wrong?"

At the same time the daytime manager of Outback resturant comes over and asks if everything is alright. Neither of them seem to be judgemental, but just concerned about what is going on.  They are awaiting your answers... so is the rest of resturant clients!

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Mall - III Game

She looks at Sugarplum and Ash and says, 'I've heard enough of this to not have to watch soap operas for a week.  I am ready go home.  Sugarplum, you have my number call me when you get over your ego trip.  Also, I think I will continue working at the plant.  I think it would be for the best.  

'Ash, it was great seeing you, but until you grow up, please don't look me up.  I don't have time for this competition crap.'

Lemina looks at Jean, the waiter and says, 'Yes, I would like to have my check please.  I am ready to leave.'

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2003 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - The Mall

Ash looks at the waiter and says well if you'll exuse me I have an anouncement I would like to make.  Ash then stands up and grabs his glass and a spoon,and he clings the spoon against the glass ans says "everybody may I have your attincion! This girls name is Sugarplum and she is a snot nose spoiled little rich brat who throws a fit when she dosent get what she wants.  She was unable to handle rejection from me and that is what started this whole argument. She got jeolus when I came over to their table cause this girl here is my best friend from high school.  And now she is all mad at me cause of what her snot nose little friend here started."  Now if you ladies will exuse me I will finish my lunch over at another table....Good day!!!!!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2003 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game III - Mall - Page 8

Kim role,

As soon as Ash says that, Sugarplum in a range of anger, grab him by his arm and says 'How you dare, loser!!!' and slap him strongly on his face. She then without waiting any reaction from Ash, pull him down from his arm and force him to sit on his chair, and says in anger 'You don't know what you're getting into. I don't plan to leave this like that'.

She then goes to the restroom and make a phone call through her cell. She being such a known and famous doctor in town can use any kind of weapon against Ash. As any other rich person, she knows good and bad people. She makes her phone call and says 'Listen, I need for you to make a little job' I want to scare this guy who is annoyning me, but listen, I don't want witnesses or finger prints of any kind, when we can meet so I can give you all the information'.

Sugarplum ends the conversation with the stranger and goes back to the table and says to Lemina 'I will give you a call, take care' and leaves the restaurant.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2003 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Game III - The Mall
A Friend

Game III - Mall Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 8

Lemina is standing there in the resturant waiting for her check and then she did it.  Lemina is shocked.  She can't believe what she just saw.  Yea, Ash was mean, but to resort to a violent act to prove her point that she is the better person?  

Lemina looks at Ash and says, 'You shoulda kept your mouth closed when you had the chance.  You were always saying stuff to make the ladies mad.  How many times does that make for your face getting slapped by a woman?  It is of little concern to me.  I must be going to.  It was nice to see you again, even though the meal ended as horribly as it did.  I can't believe that you had to add more fuel to the fire.'  Lemina sighs and says, 'You really like to make the best first impression on the ladies, huh?  You better watch out for Sugarplum.  You know what they say, there's nothing worse than a woman scorned.'

Lemina looks around the resturant and says, 'What is taking the waiter so long to bring me my bill?'

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Game III - The Mall

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,