Game II - Page 3 of 5

Sugarplum get down on the floor and whisper - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 25th Jun, 2003 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
24th Jun, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game II - Page 3

Kim role,

Sugarplum starts to get more and more nervous....she can reach her purse now but she's too afraid of the guy shooting at her. She hopes Lemina can reason with the guy to allow her to use her medicine for her attack...but she cannot talk.
She is sweating really bad and now she's starting to shake....
She suddenly grabs her bag without caring anything and pulls her enhaler out and start using it...she calms down and start breathing normally again.

She then whispers to Lemina and says 'Thank you, I could not have done it without you'. She then says 'The guy looks crazy, we need to do something to get out of here or he will shoot us".

Sugarplum then thinks that she can fake a heart attack while Lemina can throw an object to the head of the guy and knock him down. She's not very sure what she can use though.

'Listen' she whispers 'I will fake a heart attack, you go and grab something while I distract him and hitting right on his head with all the strength you have"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

II Game

Lemina, first thought that was a good idea, but stopped and really thought about it.  I am not sure what this guy is gonna do.  This dude is desparate and would more than likely shoot her if she tried anything like that.  She then begins to think that there has to be another way.  Lemina was never a violent person and wasn't sure she was going to start now.  Let alone hit someone hard enough to knock them out.
'Wait a minute.  That's not such a good idea.  The plan has some merit to it, but we could wind up getting ourselves killed,' Lemina whispered to her.  Lemina looks at the crazy dude as he is peering at them and then out the windows.  'This dude looks pretty desparate.  See how he is pacing around looking paranoid.  Nothing good will come out of making him more aggitated.'
Lemina's mind is turning over every possible scenario she could think of with little or no injury or heaven forbid a casuality.  Lemina looks at the dude and gets an idea.  
Lemina whispers, 'I knew I shouldn't have missed the training seminar on hostage situations where I work.  Not like that happens where I work, but they require all supervisors to take the seminar to handle a disgruntled employee.  Maybe we should try to talk to him.  We might be able to get him to calm down a bit where we can get off this nasty floor.  It smells like cat pee.'

24th Jun, 2003 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Game II Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Sugarplum thinks that this woman Lemina is weak. She puffs while shaking her head and whisper 'Listen, the guy is crazy, nuts, loco, what do you wanna reason with him?. Anyway, you go ahead, talk to him and see if he will listen to you".

Sugarplum says that to make Lemina believe that she's in charge but really what Sugarplum is thinking is all the opposite. While Lemina goes and talk with the guy, Sugarplum will grab an object and will hit the guy on the head. Sugarplum doesn't think clearly most of the time in situations like this, she's putting herself in danger and she seems not to care also in putting others in danger. Somebody or something need to stop her.

Sugarplum thinks of herself sometimes like 'The Pretender' tv show...like she can become whatever she wants to be.

She's lucky to count with Lemina who seems the only there down to earth.

She looks at her and whispers 'Well? what are you waiting for?"

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Page 3 II Game

Lemina looks strangely at Sugarplum, like she has horns coming out of her head.  Clearly, this woman has an agenda and it makes Lemina shudder with fear.  Lemina looks at the dude as he is pacing back and forth.  He is only taking his eyes off of them long enough to peer quickly out the window, thru the blinds.  Lemina is very quiet while she is watching this dude.  Lemina knows that if she were to get up off the floor and try to approach him, dude may start shooting.  She doesn't want to do anything to provoke him.  

She looks back at Sugarplum and whispers, 'Hey, just calm down and relax.  You are only going to give yourself another asthema attack.  Just let me think just a moment.'  

Lemina thinks that this guy is very desparate and doesn't want him to shoot them.  He doesn't look like he would just give himself up to the cops either.  She would really like to get off this nasty floor and at least sit down.  Lemina looks from Sugarplum to the dude.  Well, I should at least ask him if we can get off this floor.  I just hope this guy has some kind of plan to leave this place without killing them.  

'Well, here goes nothing, ' she mutturs to herself.

'Excuse me, sir, could we possibly get off this floor and at least sit down.  We don't want to hurt you.  This floor is nasty and smells bad.  My friend and I would greatly appreciate it if you would just let us sit in the chairs.'

24th Jun, 2003 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

II Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum is fedup...what's wrong with this girl?? she thinks . Does she has a problem or something or is under some kind of 'medication'? ...there is a crazy guy who can do whatever he wants to do now, this is our only chance to get out of here alive  and this lady says to him 'Excuse me sir'?? Does she thinks she is speaking to George Bush? Sugarplum shakes her head while she thinks that.

Sugarplum could not hold herself anymore, she gets up from the floor and says to the guy. 'Listen old grumpy man,  what she's trying to say is this. We know you have a gun and that you think you're in control here but you are not. Do you have idea WHO am I? I'm Doctor Sugarplum, the most recognized and prestigious doctor in this area, if you try anything, the whole police will be behind you and you will be dead meat in a matter of minutes..so you better surrender right now, I'm not afraid of you!"

Sugarplum cross her arms and looks at the guy straight into the eyes waiting to see his reaction. She's like a wild horse that has not been tamed. She knows the guy will need her and that she's a known person in town. She's counting that the guy will think about it but she's definetly not counting the fact that the guy maybe a guy that is totally insane..."

24th Jun, 2003 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game II

This Dramatist role,

The gun man opens his eyes wide through his mask as he shakes his head in unbelief from side to side and rants across the floor while pointing the gun towards you and saying, "I could not care less if you were the First Lady, get your butt down on that floor before I start spraying some bullets around here!" He follows up with "GET DOWN NOW!" "GET DOWN NOW!" He points the gun wildly towards both of you with a frightful panic and frustration that causes your hearts to pump really fast.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II - Page 3

Lemina is horrified at the fact that this woman actually got off the floor!  Lemina is beginning to think that Sugarplum is not so sane.  Lemina closes her eyes and says a quick prayer.  Lemina opens her eyes to see, that they are both not shot.  Lemina lets out a quick sigh of relief, until the guy spoke.  

She then thinks, did I leave my curling iron on?  Why am I thinking about that at a time like this?  Sugarplum is lucky dude didn't shoot the both of them.  Any sane person would not have just got up and started demanding something from a crazy dude, who is on the run from the cops, carrying a gun.  Lemina is beginning to feel a bit on the frantic side.  

'Sugarplum get your butt on the floor before you get us killed,' Lemina says thru clenched teeth.  Lemina glares at Sugarplum as if to stare a hole thru her body.  She then thinks to herself on how Sugarplum actually thought that her money and social status was going to get her somewhere with this dude.  She almost started to smile, but stopped.

'Look the best thing you can do right now is get on floor.  You don't just start demanding things from a dude with a gun.  He is on the run from the cops.  He is desparate and is capable of anything.  I would like to live to see another day.  So, if you don't mind get down on the floor now.  Our lives are in this guy's hands right now, whether you like it or not.'

25th Jun, 2003 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game II Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Kim role,

Sugarplum get down on the floor and whisper to Lemina 'Hmmm well, maybe I overreact a little bit, I was just trying to scare him off, anyway you don't need to be so mean' says Sugarplum while looks at Lemina with an angry face. 'I was just trying to help Ms. Knowseverything!!!' says sarcastically.

'What's your plan? You cannot pretend me to stay here for ever without food, not be able to use the restroom, put some make up and brush my hair properly. Look at me, I'm a mess, says Sugarplum showing once again her egocentric and light-minded side of her...and she continues  " I have an appoinment with my personal trainer in a couple of hours, and then I have to do my hair and nails...I cannot miss that darling. It is way too important"

'Anyhow, I give up. You do whatever you think is good, just do it as soon as you can and get me out of here please says Sugarplum while rolling her eyes and treating Lemina like she's her employer. Tell me please, what's your plan?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Game II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,