Game II - Page 4 of 5

Sugarplum catches her breath and get back - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2003 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II - Page 4

Lemina is laying on the floor, listening and looking at Sugarplum.  How can she think about her makeup, getting her nails done, and her hair at a time like this?  She begins to think that this woman has lived quite a sheltered life.  Lemina's mind is racing and trying to formulate some kind of plan, but the end result seems to turn out the same way.  With some kind of casuality or injury and that's exactly what she doesn't want to happen.  Lemina feels a migraine coming on.  Her head is starting to throb and she can hear her heart beating in her ears.
'Just give me a minute to think, will you please?'  Lemina starts to rub her forehead.  'I cannot think with you carrying on about your appointments.  I know you are a busy woman with many things that you could be doing better than this right now.  You really have no choice but to be here until we can get out of here.  Surely this guy will feed us or demand from the cops some food if it calls for it.'  Just as Lemina said that, she got an idea.  She looks and sees that Sugarplum is still holding her purse.
Lemina whispers very quietly, so that the guy does not overhear what she's saying, 'Sugarplum, since you have your purse with you, you still have your cellphone in your purse, don't you?  And obviously your cellphone works, because you made a call right before this guy busted in.  Couldn't you call 911?  I'm not saying to take the phone out of your purse.  Just dial the number and leave the line open.  Once you call it, don't put the phone to your ear and talk, just sorta set it on the top of your purse.  After you do that, either you or I will try to get the guy to talk to us.  Making sure to indirectly let the 911 operator know what is going on in here.  I also know that they can triangluate the cellphone's signal to locate where we are calling from.  Even if dude sees the phone and hangs up.  The 911 operator will follow up on the call and try to locate the where the call came from.  It's worth a shot.  That's the only plan I've come up with so far, so let me know what you think about it.'  

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

II Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum thinks that's a great idea. She pulls quietly her cellphone and dials 911. She start whispering...'hello, there is a crazy guy the laundry, he's dangerous and armed, a lady and myself are being held by him', that's the only thing Sugarplum says and leaves the cell phone open so the operator will able to search the phone call and also listen to whatever the guy may say.

Sugarplum stays silence for a couple of minutes and thinks about how egocentric she is sometimes...she regrets of being that way and start having feelings of guilt.....then says very softlty to Lemina 'I am really sorry for the way I was behaving, I know you cannot understand it fully but the lifesytle I had all my life is very different to the rest of the people'.

Sugarplum is really sorry, something hit on her now and she feels she needs to change her ways, maybe the whole situation will teach her a lesson she will never forget...."

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II Archive Bytes Life & Love

Lemina's heart seemed to soften towards Sugarplum.  She quietly smiles and says softly, 'That's ok.  I can understand.'  

Lemina is starting to see Sugarplum in a different way.  She still sees her as a spoiled rich kid, but a rich kid with a soft side.  Which is something very rare to find.  Lemina looks at the dude again.  She begins to wonder what's running around in his little mind.  Because right now, she's pretty sure, his hamster wheel maybe stuck.  Lemina begins to think about how they are gonna get this guy to talk to them or at least tell them what he wants.  Besides the obvious of him getting away from the cops.

Lemina looks back at Sugarplum and says loud enough for the cellphone to pick up her voice, 'Don't worry, I don't think it will take long.  We know that the cops are outside the laundry mat.  I have no idea what this guy is capable of doing.  I wish he would just let us go.  I really wish that he would just put the gun down.  He is making me very nervous.'  
Lemina then whispers to Sugarplum (so the cellphone can't pick it up), 'I just wish the cops would do something instead of just sitting outside the laundry mat.  They're all probably drinking coffee and eating their donuts.'  

26th Jun, 2003 - 9:53am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Page 4 II Game

This Dramatist role,

Sugarplum is curious as to if her cell phone is working, but it is not, the battery is low and cannot transmit. (Remember you cannot have items unless I said you have them)

The armed man becomes frantic again and comes over to where you are, "Shut up, shut up! Stop the talking! I do not want to hear a word from you two. He then notices Sugarplum's bag, goes over to it quickly and searches, he sees the cell phone, starts pressing buttons wildly while looking at Sugarplum and then throws it on the floor. In one big leap his foot comes down on the cel and it crushes under his weight. He then looks through Sugarplum's bag to see a purse with credit cards and some makeup. He flings it to one side and then goes over to the window and peers through the blinds.

Outside you hear the sound of police cars zipping by fast. You gather that they are on their way somewhere. The man closes the blinds more tightly as though they could be used as some sort of protection.  He looks towards the back of the building and then with great haste he moves towards a back door.

You cannot see, but you hear him pounding something metal, you then hear a door close and silence...

26th Jun, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

II Game

Kim role,

Sugarplum looks at Lemina and says '"Let's wait a couple of more minutes, I think he is gone". While they wait, she says to Lemina 'Let's pray that he is gone and we are out of danger'.

Some minutes passed and Sugarplum decides to check out the back door....

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II

Lemina is totally freaked out by what has just happened.  Her head is pounding so hard her eyes feel like they are going to burst out of her face.  While laying on the floor, she begins to rub her eyes and forehead.  She looks to Sugarplum and motions for her to stay put.  Lemina says quietly, 'Do you really think he is gone or is he just playing us for fools?  The door closing could have been a closet door or a metal door on a storage area in the back.  It seems strange that he would all of a sudden rush out a back door, when he could have done that to begin with.  Thus, saving us from all this trouble and aggravation.'  
Lemina looks around the laundry mat and tries to listen to see if she can hear the guy moving around in the back.  She does't hear anything and looks at Sugarplum and says, 'If you want to check and see if he is gone, then go ahead.  But please be careful.  He may still be back there and waiting to see what we are going to do.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2003 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game II - Page 4

This Dramatist role,

Carefully creeping towards the back door makes your spine shiver as though it was a path towards a gruesome death. Nevertheless, your recent chain events since this armed man came into your life give you strength. You go to the back door and look around... nothing unusual to be seen, the metal door is ajar, you peer slowly around the door's edge... it is an empty back road with no one insight.

You breathe a sigh of relief as you think your assailant has left for good. You lean against the neares wall to catch your breath, you did not realize you were holding it all this time and you chuckle at your own fear.

27th Jun, 2003 - 12:55am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game II Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

Kim role,

Sugarplum catches her breath and get back where Lemina is and say...

"It is over,  the guy is gone". Sugarplum feels extremely tired and overwhelmed....but continues saying....'We should get out of here now before the guy decided to return'.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Game II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,