Game II - Page 2 of 5

Lemina is quiet and thinking to herself, 'This - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2003 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II - Page 2

'I am not sure if I have any royal background.  I have never really checked into my family history.  But I remember my mother telling me that she named me Lemina because she wanted my name to stand out above all the others.  She always told me I was destinied for something special.  I have yet to find that you yet,' Lemina says with a smile.  
'It must be great to have your own hospital.  What type of medicine to you specialize in?'  
'I have never been to Beverly Hills, but it must have been nice growing up there.  With my work schedule, I barely find time to have a social life.  I work many hours for not much pay.  But it does get the bills paid and some food on the table.'  
Lemina pauses and reflects for a moment.  Thinking how it would be nice to make a quarter of the money that Sugarplum probably makes.  Lemina has never been easily impressed with lots of money.  But it has never stopped her from wanting to make just alittle bit more to feel  a little more financially comfortable.
'As for my hobbies, when I actually find the extra time,  I like to read, take walks in the park, and get together with a few co-workers for some shopping or catch a good movie at the cinemaplex.  It is hard to find things made of good quality.
'I live alone, so the only person to do the laundry, is little old me.  But, I don't mind doing it,' Lemina says with a smile.  'I don't believe I have ever seen a polo game played.  The closest I was ever to a horse was seeing them in a parade.  But they are beautiful animals.  They must be hard to take care of.  Are you married?  Do you have any children?'

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2003 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

II Game

Kim role,

"Married? children?", Sugarplum laughs out loud like if Lemina was asking her if she ever took the bus before.

"Nah, of course not, I'm too young for that stuff. Plus, I need to reach the level of economic comfort and social status first that I need to raise a family", says Sugarplum like if she has a job that pays her only $10 an hour.

I'm a surgeon with international experience, after living the past 7 years in France, I decide to get back to the United States to open my own private institution. How come do you work in a factory? isn't that a man's job?.

Sugarplum looks at her clothes, they're ready and she has to put them in the dryer now....

"Oh my goodness!!! she screams. My sweater, my beautiful sweater is ruined!!!" how these clothes colors could run like this!!!?. Stupid cheap machine! she screams while she kicks the washer.

She takes her cell phone out of her Gucci bag and dial...

"Hello, this is Ms. Vountair. I need immediately a maid, but please make sure she can start right away", "What? there is none available?. Sugarplum looks at Lemina and holds her head with one hand.

Lemina is very quiet observing the whole thing and Sugarplum asks... Hmmmm....hmmmm...I am looking for someone who can be my personal assistant and a hand with my housework, how would you like to work for me for hmmmm...let's say....$30 an hour."

If you say yes I will need your resume and stuff first and of course, references, what do you say?."

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2003 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II Archive Bytes Life & Love

Lemina is startled by everything that has just happened within the past few moments.  She was even more taken aback by Sugarplum's job proposal.  Lemina thinks to herself about how she could buy all the things she ever wanted and not have to worry about money anymore.  But then asks herself, do I look that desperate to make that kind of money?  She probably wouldn't have even asked me if it wasn't for her being in a fit of rage over a sweater.  I shudder to think when she takes her clothes out of the dryer and one of her socks are missing.  With that thought in mind she quietly smiles to herself.

Lemina looks at Sugarplum and says, 'I am tempted by your offer, but I can not accept it.  Besides, I like working at the factory.  Yes, it seems like it's a man's job, but it's not.  I have worked very long and hard to be a supervisor.  Of course my job doesn't pay much, but I like the people I work with and my job.  The agency will probably find a maid for you soon.  Probably before you have to wash again.
'Don't worry over the sweater, I am sure that you will get another one to replace it.  So, don't sweat the little things, because they're only gonna drive you nuts.' Lemina tries to sound reassuring about the sweater and the problem of not being able to have a maid, but she doesn't think Sugarplum is buying it.

22nd Jun, 2003 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 2 II Game

Kim role,

"Listen darling, this sweater is not ANY kind of sweater that you may buy in those sale stores. This is a first quality sweater that I got in France. It cannot be replaced just like that. This was a very expensive gift from my ex-boyfriend....but I don't expect you to understand this" says Sugarplum clearly upset about Lemina's words. Sugarplum hates to be told anything...

Sugarplum is also angry about the negative answer that Lemina gave to her about the job's proposal. After all, people always are begging Sugarplum for a job and this woman is rejecting it?...

Sugarplum says ironically to Lemina 'Well, well, well...I cannot understand how people cannot have 'vision' in this world", she gives a big sigh while she shakes her head and continues...'Anyway, I'm not going to waste my time trying to change your way of living", without any more words she takes out her clothes from the dryer, put it on a basket and make another phone call.
"Hello, yes, please tell to my James (Sugarplum's choffer) that I will not wait for him until he decides to show up!, tell him he's fired!", Sugarplum is clearly upset but not so much about the job but of feeling rejected. She always gets her way, no matter what and the fact that Lemina doesn't care about her money and stuff makes the things worst. But she will not leave it like that...

"Okay, Lumina...was Lumina or Lamine? ask Sugarplum just to annoy Lemina. Anyway, I have to go, now I don't have a choffer either. Can you believe my luck?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

II Game

Lemina can not believe the audacity of this woman.  It is taking every ounce of Lemina's strength to be nice.  But enough is enough.  Lemina is getting angry, and it is rare that she gets as angry as she is now.  At her job, she has dealt with many difficult people, but never as bad as this woman.  Who does she think she is anyway?  Lemina is glad that she told Sugarplum she wouldn't take the job.  She couldn't work for someone who is so selfish and short tempered.
'Look lady, I don't know who you think you are.  Just because you have money.   Doesn't give you the right to act like a spoiled child.  You probably haven't even worked a 'hard' day in your life for anything you wanted.  As for your 'vision' does that include squashing everyone that doesn't have as much money and social status as you?  The world doesn't revolve around you.  Money doesn't make people happy.  I have yet to meet a rich person that is truly happy with themselves and the life they live.  People like me, that live in a lower class, are much happier with what they make and how they live their life.  Sure, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't mind making a little more money, but I make what I need to make me happy and to pay the bills I have.
'I know people like you.  Can't take no for answer.  Throw a temper fit when things don't go your way.  Run over whoever gets in your way, but that's not the way it is in the 'real' world, honey.  So get a grip on reality.'
Lemina storms over to the washer and puts her clothes in the dryer.  She turns the dryer on and turns and glares at Sugarplum.  Lemina takes a deep breath and sighs.  Lemina thinks to herself that she needs to calm down.  Nothing good ever comes out of a person getting angry.
'About your rotten luck your having, you just fired your choffer.  So it sounds to me, like you're making your own bad luck today,' Lemina says coldly.  

23rd Jun, 2003 - 8:45am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Game II

This Dramatist role,

During your deliberations you hear some loud noises outside similar to gun shots and then the sound of police sirens and people screaming while running. You both look towards the front entrance to see the commotion when all of a sudden a man in a mask busts through the front door, closes it quickly behind him using the latch and begins to pull all the blinds down so as to be hidden. You notice he has a small bag in one hand and a gun in the other. His jumpy movements lead you to believe this person is running from the police and desperate! He turns around to see you two there and is not pleased by it and shouts, "Get DOWN on the floor NOW!"

Your mouths are open...

GM: You will not be permitted to leave the building. You are being held hostage. The man is basically checking out the place while keeping an eye on you. You are close enough to each other to share short sentences. Remember you cannot control the actions of the man, I will do that. Begin to speak or act as you will, but remember, any sudden movements may have consequences.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jun, 2003 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Game II - Page 2

Kim role,

Sugarplum is absolutly in shocked and terrified. She is also asthmatic, very few people know that and she is having difficut breathing right now...she makes a sign to Lemina to get her purse and in this way she can use her enhaler, if she takes too long to take her medicine, then she's in great danger. She does not know if Lemina knows what she is trying to say, she cannot speak until she gets the enhaler first...

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Game II
A Friend

Game II Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Lemina is quiet and thinking to herself, 'This is just great.  This is the  perfect end to this day.  What in the world is wrong with Sugarplum?'  Lemina looks carefully at Sugarplum.  She is motioning for Lemina to kick or quietly slide Sugarplum's purse over to her.  'What is she needing her purse for?  Surely, she's not planning to call someone else.'  Lemina then notices Sugarplum's shallow breathing.  'Is she having an asthma attack?'  Lemina notices that Sugarplum's purse is close to her knee.  'If I move too much, this dude might shoot me, if I ask him, he may shoot me anyway,'  Lemina says thinking to herself.

'Sugarplum, just relax and try to stay calm,'  Lemina says very quietly.  She looks to Sugarplum's purse and back at Sugarplum and whispers, 'Give me a few seconds or so to see if I can move your purse closer to you.'  

Lemina looks at the dude and carefully and very slowly shifts her knee and starts to slowly slide the purse close enough for Sugarplum to reach for it

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Game II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,